Can't even enjoy Lord of the Rings without it being politically correct :/

can't even enjoy Lord of the Rings without it being politically correct :/

Attached: 20220201_015513.jpg (500x416, 33.48K)

I cringed

Female writers can't help themselves

>no human can kill me
>ayy lmao

Elves or Hobbits or Ents or Orcs or Maiar or even a VALAR YEEEEAH GETTUM AULE

>never having heard of Macbeth before
I shiggy.
Also, people who spam this clearly never saw the movie because it is MERRY who rekts him first to allow her to go for the kill. so he’s also talking about the race of men, because he got BTFO by a hobbit.

Furthermore, the prophecy says, “Do not pursue him, he will not return to this land. Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man will he fall.” No, he wasn’t beaten on some kind of technicality, he just misinterpreted what it actually meant.

lmao

>sauron's face when he realizes his top guy is about to get his ass kicked because he wasn't more specific

Attached: 1738373884747.gif (498x280, 1.3M)

what the fuck does the "Wo" in front of Woman means?
obviously man is a shortened version of Human, and technically you can call a female a man, if refering to being human, but what exactly the Wo means?

>killed by semantics

True. Cringe has been with us for at least 20 years

I honestly don't remember this from the movies or the books.

>N-NO WAIT I MEANT NO PERSON NOT NO MAN WAIT MERRY STO- *ACK*

Attached: 10F9D88E-C02D-41D2-9C59-D0871F7DDAB3.png (1153x478, 1.08M)

>I AM INVINCIBLE

That scene was one of the cringiest things I have ever seen

I still have no idea what the ring does. I just found out yesterday that it controls other people who wear the other rings.

What would she have said if he had stated no woman or man could kill him?

he wouldn’t have said that because he was repeating someone else’s prophecy about him. he’s using the prophecy to boast when he got it wrong and it literally meant he was going to get killed by a non man.

i thought it made you invisible

YWNBAW

>ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

Is this what happens to single Elves in their 7000's?

Attached: lotr1_movie_screencaps.com_19470.jpg (1400x1400, 129.09K)

it gives you big dick energy

So what if he had said, oh there's a prophecy about no man could kill me but I think this also applies to women?

Was this from the Hobbit movies? I didn't watch those.

the same thing just happens with Merry, not a man but a hobbit, stabbing him. What he has to say is exhaustively name every race that can’t kill him

womb

This is the prequel to The Hobbit. After Tolkien directed the Hobbit trilogy, he went on to write the Lord of the Rings trilogy books with H.P Lovecraft.

thanks Hackson

or he can just say no person than kill him, then he could only be killed by an animal

hilarious that Any Forums would lose it's mind about woke culture if this scene appeared in a movie today

Book
>“Begone, foul dwimmerlaik, lord of carrion! Leave the dead in peace!"
>A cold voice answered: 'Come not between the Nazgûl and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shrivelled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."
>A sword rang as it was drawn. "Do what you will; but I will hinder it, if I may."
>"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"
>Then Merry heard of all sounds in that hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed, and the clear voice was like the ring of steel. "But no living man am I!”

Movie
>I will kill you if you touch him
>Do not come between the Nazgul and his prey

>You Fool, No man can kill me. Die now
>I am no man. AAAAAARRGH