Jessica Jones General

Jessica Jones General
Talk about your favorite MCU show, Jessica Jones!

Attached: 284190-3.jpg (680x1000, 454.72K)

SpongeBob!

Attached: CcGRM5GWAAAc3lc.jpg (633x468, 57.47K)

Does anyone remember when Billy Mays was on SpongeBob?

Attached: 228.png (640x480, 280.94K)

I liked Jessica because she was an alcoholic bitch that lived like a bum, but she had to fuck a black man right away.

Purple Man had great taste desu

Attached: Erin Moriarty.jpg (480x720, 45.77K)

Daredevil is better

I like to imagine that her and Patsy learned to masturbate together, and probably licked each other's buttholes at some point.

Her pelfie leak was top shelf too

Wait what?
Erin Moriarty was in JJ?
I don't remember her at all.

First season she was Carrie Ann Moss lover/ secretary with whom she cheated with on the old bitch that tried to...

I actually sort of liked and got into the first half or so of the season…but it fell apart completely. And no, it wasn’t about the brutal interracial trash. It just seemed like show didn’t know what it wanted to be about. Just meandering around a pile of shit. Do I dropped it. Boredom is the kiss of death for TV.

No, she was Purple Man's first on screen victim, who killed her parents in the elevator.

She was Purple Man's bitch and he forced her to murder her parents in the very 1st episode

Attached: Krysten Ritter & Erin Moriarty.jpg (670x701, 53.97K)

You guys were supposed to discuss SpongeBob

Attached: jessica-jones-and-patsy-walker-lesbian-lover_01BSHZ6MP9555YETNFXMQX9BSN.640x0.jpg (500x588, 39.06K)

Uh, this is a Jessica Jones threads, chud.
Take your tranny shit to .

It needed fewer episodes

Weren't they sisters?

No but that would be even better desu

Attached: Krysten Ritter & Rachael Taylor.jpg (1080x809, 76.11K)

>talk about a sever year old show
Why?

It was supposed to be a SpongeBob thread since mods keep deleting them

Jessica Jones and Luke cage were meh.
I liked daredevil up until the thinly veiled "orange man bad" allegories with Fisk in the last season. And the reversion to the black costume to appease reddit retards that didn't like the armor.
The punisher was ok.
Iron fist was ok, until Danny gave the first chick that would fuck him the super power he trained for like 10 years to get, only to then show up with two of the same power in the credits but now he can apply the energy to guns.

First season was refular, ironically the worst part was the villain, he was bland and wasted. Second season was pure shit, it almost made me quit MCU for good, the acting is awful but the plot is worst. Third season is a damn diamond, great plot, great characters, probably the best MCU TV stuff after Daredevil.

Netflix MCU

DDS1>DDS3>JJS3>DDS2>LCS!>PS2>DefS1>PS1>IFS2>JJS1>LCS2>IFS1>JJS2