What's that movie where he plays a schlubby yet handsome everyman who's affable yet slightly aloof and narcissistic?

What's that movie where he plays a schlubby yet handsome everyman who's affable yet slightly aloof and narcissistic?

Attached: images (1).jpg (1080x1440, 231K)

He never had a role matching this description

almost famous maybe?
his kinos ranked: the master > happiness > boogie nights > talented mr ripley (his character was so different what he used to do) > synecdoche new york > ides of march
god damn and that's not even half of good movies that he has made

He plays this role in literally every movie
>love liza
>pirate radio
>doubt
>moneyball
>the savages
Do you have eyes and ears?

>handsome

That's what I mean, he's the Hollywood version of an average Joe, he's just barely decent looking, overweight, always kinda poorly dressed.

what about the master, magnolia, SNY, capote, talented mr. ripley, cold mountain, the big lebowski, or the hunger games

>the master
Ok he was l Ron Hubbard so yeah
>sny
Very everyman
>capote
Biopic
>talented Mr Ripley
Based on a book
>big lebowski
Alright that was a bit different
>hunger games
>based on a book

Twister EXTREME

your description doesn't fit these characters at all, what are you talking about

Not in Mary and Max, he plays a fat autistic jew in that

You are a fucking ugly retard.

You listed all of the movies where he doesn’t fit that description. List all of the other ones, even the one where he constantly pushes his glasses up with his index finger whenever he’s voicing his own opinions.

you chose one of the very few actors who cant be reduced like that. adding to what everyone mentioned, he doesn't play that character in boogie nights

>everyman in Doubt
You really are retarded

Attached: 6C621B1B-1E25-4A27-A380-4ED8C7106C76.gif (480x270, 4M)

>very everyman
I feel like your definition of everyman is more pathetic than you realize

Happiness is one of his best for sure

Synecdoche, New York

Nice projection, I'm sorry you never got laid bro

Creepy samefagging!