Le youtube kino

youtube.com/watch?v=3yUMIFYBMnc

Attached: 1643233779111.jpg (1125x597, 492.41K)

I dub thee chudina.

this whole thing feels unreal

What was the point of this segment? To shed light on pathetic incels?

Sub is still going strong and loaded with faggots and trannies, tho. workreform has more levelheaded, mature people

It was to unmask the whole communist/tranny online menace and bring the culprits into the spotlight, turns out they literally look like hyper realistic versions of chud

I got banned for making these threads the day it happened. On the second thread I specifically asked if anyone “saw this on television” and I still got banned.

Why are left wingers such weird freaks?
>fat
>tranny
>autistic and thinks he can do a public interview on behalf of over a million people
>30 and works walking dogs for 10 hours a week while thinking he's part of some oppressed slave class
>is a moderator to get some semblance of power in his life
>thinks he could be a professor after the revolution
Is this really who left wingers want at the front of their movements? Normies see this and go "holy fuck what a loser". Now any time anyone heard about "anti work" they're gonna be reminded of this thing.

Good

Chud projecting

The dirty work guys at Fox News know that the mods of these subs are tranny faggots who will sink their own movement without Fox even having to frame them badly.

Which is a shame, because beneath the tranny nonsense there is some truth in antiwork.

This is just how the average American looks and sounds like

>Chud projecting

Attached: 1511931299859.jpg (1024x768, 61.03K)

You’re projecting your projections? You think it’s a coincidence the Reddit mod was a tranny and looked like a chud? He’s literally the average online tranny

I used to hate leftist parasites also, but I honestly don't care anymore. If I did a lot of work, the extra profit would still just being going to rich Jews and neoliberals, or as foreign aid to shitskins; all of which hate me. I'd rather have some kind of basic income neetbux so I can relax as the West collapses.

there's nothing wrong with being an incel or a child molester

redditbros....i don't feel so good

Tranny losers have no awareness. How does looking at this thing not make you want to get a job

Trannies like OP really think they are the most oppressed people out here. They really think they suffer more than us

Has he completely disappeared? Has he killed himself? This is so humiliating

>A DOG WALKER?
>and how old are you?

How many dog walkers just got BTFO'd by this segment? How many just internally cringed at themselves after hearing this?

Why doesn't he just move to 'straya and get on the bloody fuckin' dole?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4.47K)

>Doreen "troon" Chudata found dead in group home from hanging
It's real, dont look it up.
>Source
No.

Attached: trooncopter.gif (758x601, 391.43K)

>I would love to take your class Doreen
>I would just be taking notes the whole time

Holy fucking SHIT, she... WON?!

>inb4 chuds shouting “NOOOOOOO THAT WAS SARCASM, HE WAS BEING FACETIOUS!!! NOOOOOOOOO!”

He literally admitted he respected her as a philosopher. She fucking won

I don't care if it's a cringe Reddit mod, Jesse Watters is a condescending prick with a very punchable face. Where's my Tucker Carlson? Bring back them sexy M&Ms.

Trannysisters..... we fucking won.

He is a condescending prick, but if there’s ever a time where it’s appropriate to be acting that way it was for that interview. Treating Doreen with anything but pure contempt would’ve been obviously disingenuous, but also being condescending and sarcastic is nicer than if he was just brutally honest about what kind of person Doreen is, so it actually was the less dick route

He wasn't a prick at all, he literally said he respects her as a philosopher and wants to take her classes.
Fox News is totally spineless.

>pibby tears chudrinas peeneeweeny off while walking the pibby
>bleeds out and dies
ironic innig lads

>cannot spot sarcasm or the part where he laughs at him