List of shows that definitely have been or currently are shilled here. Feel free to add more:

List of shows that definitely have been or currently are shilled here. Feel free to add more:
>Euphoria
>Squid Game
>Arcane
>Cowboy Bebop
Again, feel free to add more.

Attached: _108229167_euphoria1_976hbo.jpg (1024x576, 68.58K)

>anything I don't like is shilling

Attached: 1643568963082.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

The Sopranos
Oz
The Shield

Breaking Bad mogs all 3

>>Cowboy Bebop
I literally have heard nobody talk about it since like a week after its released

Succession
Seinfeld
New Oscar-bait movies that are never mentioned again

Twin Peaks: The Return was one of the biggest offenders. Some of the most blatant shilling I've ever seen.

>Breaking Bad mogging the Shield
You need to go back.

Yes, now you're catching on.

The Boys

>Breaking Bad mogs all 3

Attached: 1623808455175.jpg (540x527, 17.42K)

>tv show marketing departments
>having meeting where they decide to spend money shilling their show to a niche tv board that hates their content and know that if advertisers found out they would lose money

tell me you have never had a non service without telling me you have never had a non service job

>List of shows that definitely have been or currently are shilled here.
>Thinking some wage slave goy is paid to waste time posting here

Attached: 1624169944914.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

Same basic post one minute apart.

you need to watch euphoria and squid game

So just to be sure, you believe that at a marketing meeting, someone floated the idea of spending their advertising budget on Any Forums's Any Forums board and they all went "Hell yeah sally!"

Attached: brainstorming-techniques-established-groups_0.jpg (634x423, 39.8K)

Any Forums is not an obscure website anymore. Zoomers come here in droves.

>user considers a rational assessment "basic"

Attached: 1643630317918.jpg (1000x1000, 69.12K)

yes, Any Forums is a popular social media website

Pic related

> someone floated the idea of spending their advertising budget
No one spends their entire advertising budget on one site you massive retard. They just subcontract it out to some small firm for a few thousand that hits up smaller websites like Any Forums. God damn, you are stupid as fuck.

Attached: file.png (988x1500, 2.72M)

>Okay here me out, we know their culture is one of pirating but I really do think we have an untapped market. It's totally worth the PR nightmare if it gets leaked that we were advertising on Any Forums that website that gets investigated by the FBI for school shooters and CP. trust me

>dangit Joel! we could spend more money advertising on twitter, facebook or tiktok but I think you have something here.

Attached: sales-marketing.jpg (1440x780, 498.93K)

Why would anything ever be shilled here when mentally ill trannies and coomers will just do it for free?

Attached: FFEC53F7-8BFF-43A5-A7BF-8D740C004BAA.png (218x265, 96.26K)

you need to watch baby yoda

This guy has a point