How did Whoopi even got famous...

How did Whoopi even got famous? Especially during an era when looks are a needed asset to strive in the entertainment industry.

Attached: Whoops.jpg (1076x775, 187.3K)

She changed her name to Goldberg and was hired immediately. That's it

A black called berg, she's smarter than these days

it wasn't. They put gays, communists, labor activists, the insane, and polish in labor camps as well.

The nose knows

jews aren't "aryan" according to nazi ideology - therefore it was literally about race.

She's saying that it was a dispute between different factions of white people, which is true. It's like how Japan's invasion of China was an inter-gook dispute.

The problem is, Jews often pass as white, especially the European descent ones (the Sephardic/North African niggery ones you can tell they're sand nigger looking). So politically, they switch between being "white" and then when their tribe is threatened, Jewish. In essence they form a fifth column in any country they immigrate to

You are a fucking retard. Stop posting about things you don't understand.

it looks like ten tarantulas are on her head

She built herself around comedy roles and none of them ever required her to be attractive. Her two most beloved roles are probably Sister Act and Ghost, neither of which required a pretty woman.

It's not his fault. They have been obfuscating the fuck out of the subject for centuries.

What's the outrage? It wasn't.

Well it's true that the Nazis weren't white supremacists, they were German supremacists. They killed millions of Slavs, who they described as subhuman, despite them being fellow white people. They didn't think about it like modern American white supremacists.

No Jumping Jack Flash?

Maybe whites all look the same to her.

Attached: 1640755034341.png (957x751, 28.47K)

I'm going to agree with user and say sister act and ghost is what she's most remembered for.

Think of what the world would be like if the Civil War had never occurred. The lineages of those hundreds of thousands of white men wiped from existence. It’s not inconceivable to think society would be far more advanced and creations close to those found in God’s very own kingdom would be ubiquitous on earth. But instead those brave white men died and what we see today is the end result. A thankless mongrel race hellbent on destroying civilization before our very eyes.

if you realy think about it black people have a lot in comon with jews

both are desperatly trying to play the victim about stuff that happen to them AGES ago and neither want to man the fuck up and let it go.

I liked her when I was a kid but most of the movies I watched her in were bombs so I don't know

She did an comedy hour special where she plays a ghetto crack addict and then made jokes about Reagan raping poor people. This endeared her to Hollywood liberals who put her in movies. She then got a gig on Star Trek TNG where she played up the "magical negro" trope dispensing the sort of platitudes that liberals imagine to be folksy and down to earth. She attempts to stay relevant by doing the Guinan act IRL now.

Why isn't anyone talking about white on white genocides?