Alien Covenant

This movie is actually ok

Attached: mfac_0.png (1024x576, 299.14K)

it's kino. kill yourself

It sucked.

There has never been a bad Alien film.

aliens was the only good one.

ok boomer

It was average.

>you know all that stuff we introduced in Prometheus? forget about it

Aliens>Alien>AVP2> all the rest

>original Alien
>bad
what are you on

cheap pot. The original is ok, and less shit than everything else excluding aliens, which is actually good.

introduced what bitch? All that shit carried over.

The intro was way too long. Literally nobody gives a fuck about the lady whose husband burned up or about their original mission.

Yeah it's alright

preferring aliens over alien is a dead giveaway for homosexuals

>3 exists
>dont even remember what happens in 4

just because you want me to fuck you, that don't make me gay. It just means you are a wishful thinker.

as much as i absolutely love both prometheus and covenant, they seem so neutered when it comes to having truly horrific scenes
like all the parts for a really bloody and brutal set of movies is there and yet a lot of the violence just doesn't hit right when watching it
i've listened to ridley's commentary on both films and he genuinely seems into how the scenes play out, even the double blood slip.
there's so much potential in the scenes but it isn't always capitalized upon

Attached: Alien Feels 2.png (1198x844, 1.58M)

Fpbp and checked

Brometheus: 2012
Covenant: 2017
Alien prequel #3: 2022

Attached: IMG_5152.jpg (640x640, 116.12K)

It sucked, the only upswing is that David can now feasibly kill every human by the end of the series.

The more I’m removed from originally seeing it the worse it gets. I could watch Alien and Aliens several times and not tire of it. This. I have no joy in watching.