What are some Jackie Chan kinos? I've only ever seen Legend of the Drunken Master and the Jackie Chan Adventures show

What are some Jackie Chan kinos? I've only ever seen Legend of the Drunken Master and the Jackie Chan Adventures show.

Attached: 5d5b7e33d160838edaac313bc8da8a21.jpg (862x960, 81.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OYRlfmOQpQM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Police Story
Project A

Most of his Asian movies are pretty kino

Rumble in the Bronx

rush hour

Drunken Master 1, Original/Uncut Hong Kong version of Drunken Master 2, My Lucky Stars, Wheels on Meals, Dragons Forever.

I'm doing a retrospective on Jackie Chan's career which includes re-watching all of his movies. Some of the universally beloved ones actually feel a bit dated with the really poor pacing but there have absolutely been some gems

In terms of peak jackiecore, you can't go wrong with
>Police Story 1 and 2
>Legend of Drunken Master
>Dragons Forever
>Rush Hour

Wheels on Meals gets an honorary mention as jackiecore because the first hour is a huge slog with nearly no fights. I actually think these are what people assume is a "Jackie Chan" movie, a good blend of action, comedy, and some plot. There are a lot of early works that really stand out as being good aside from Snake in the Eagle's Shadow which I think is a bit overrated
>Shaolin Wooden Men (if you're ok with early HK films)
>The Young Master (really the first Jackie-directed trilogy which consists of Fearless Hyena, Young Master, and Dragon Lord are all decent)
>Miracles (more comedy leaning with some cool stunts)
>Shanghai Noon (honestly love this film even if the fights aren't that good)

You can generally avoid every American film released after Rush Hour 2 except Kung Fu Panda if you count that

>OK, I LOVE YOU

Police Story is unparalleled kino.

It's wrong to set people up thinking that My Lucky Stars is a Jackie Chan movie. Wheels on Meals however is fantastic.

I enjoyed his "Karate" Kid

Jackie Chan Adventures is underappreciated

the greatest martial arts sequence ever captured on film

Snake in Eagle's Shadow, First Drunken Master, Who am I?

Operation Condor 2. He is full on Jackie and Indiana Jones at the same time.

Attached: 1641341355800.gif (498x277, 1.15M)

Shen Hua or "The Myth" is a major one that I never hear get mentioned
It's so beautiful
youtu.be/OYRlfmOQpQM

i like police story 2 for the machete/ playground flight

Attached: MV5BNTAxZTQ4MmMtNDU2OS00NGRhLTllMmItZDQwODZlNTdjYzQyL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU3NTI0Mg@@._V1_.jpg (2765x4096, 2.89M)

For old Jackie has had enough and is tired of your shit and will still fucking kick your ass despite being old, definitely watch The Foreigner. IRA BTFO.

Attached: The-Foreigner-Review.jpg (1500x844, 86.4K)

Not his american ones for gods sake. Anyone that recommends them is baiting you. His late 70s and 80s stuff is the best.
Start with Snake in the Eagles Shadow

Robin B hood is alright

>Not his american ones

Rush Hour/2 and Shanghai Noon are his best movies, his HK films may have better stunts and fights but as movies they're pretty mediocre