What does Any Forums think about Last Week Tonight with John Oliver?

What does Any Forums think about Last Week Tonight with John Oliver?

Will he do an episode about the Canada Trucker Protests?

Attached: 46453465436545345.jpg (1280x720, 361.81K)

Wish he'd go back to England.

last store name with sneed

Reminder that those truckers are following Russian direction whether they realize it or not

>What does Any Forums think about Last Week Tonight with John Oliver?

I think he's literally done for people. He might be the first late night show to be done for. I got HBO Max and watched a ton of comedy and polical stuff and they never once threw a suggestion card to watch his show.

HBO seems to be really pushing Real Time with Bill Maher over him when it was the opposite a few years ago.

Maybe Bill's hedonistic narcissist who tells it like it is routine is a bit more honest and thus more staying power?

If it's still relevant by the time he comes back, there's probably a chance of him covering it.

I unironically think there's some very good journalism in there, it's a shame the "comedy" is absolute shit tier. He's brought a lot of interesting things up that no one at his approximate level ever talked about, but even that is interspersed with really shitty pandering to his sort of base.
Any Forums will hate him because no shit, but there's some decent stuff in there if you're willing to sort through it.

yeah and I wish he'd drive

has he ever said one thing important in his entire life

I think it was very telling that his 'comedy' felt weird and angry without the clapping seal audience to agree with everything.

I looked it up and his numbers aren't terrible. 4 million/week watching live and online. That puts him double Seth Meyers and Fallon but 1/3rd of Joe Rogan.

I think it's the current year.

I like it for the journalistic aspect. The comedy is meh, has a couple decent jokes here and there.

*mic drop*

Attached: 31B79C3A00000578-3470478-image-a-24_1456796575048.jpg (634x364, 75.04K)

Cringey at best. Man should probably hang himself on s doorknob for everyone elses sake

Gumpfy wumpfy and his chudditors never recovered from this one!

>left blocks highways
HECKIN terrorism!
>right blocks highways
Dude hella fuckin based!

Yes.

Saged. Hidden. Do not recommend channel.
Let me know when he apologizes for shitting on The Last Samurai in a joke he stole from Dave Chappelle in a display of the most horrendous hypocrisy even filmed.

>Canadian workers protest for their rights
HECKIN FASCISM
>Any Forums mocks Doreen
Dude why wont you care about the workers?

Attached: 1643509156855.png (1024x811, 843.2K)

He's a propaganda peddler and a liar.
Like the other disciples of John Stewart he brings nothing of value to the table and he hides behind a facade of "its just comedy bro!" to escape all criticism and responsibility for his bullshit.
If he at least owned up to what he is I might have a small shred of respect for him but he doesn't and never will.

>what do you think about a literal system whore mouthpiece who consistently lies for democrats

i think he should be burned alive

lol