Jurassic Park is the perfect movie and I dare you to tell me otherwise. Does it have flaws? Sure, no movie doesn't...

Jurassic Park is the perfect movie and I dare you to tell me otherwise. Does it have flaws? Sure, no movie doesn't. But there isn't a movie that has better pacing, dialogue, action, and character progression for it's release year.

If you're going to name a better movie, I challenge you to rewatch after you made your assumption and give me an apology when you relent.

Attached: 4a543d14-6d95-45eb-957f-d98747e95720.jpg (1200x1800, 809.09K)

You didn't even mention the soundtrack, what is wrong with you.

how did no one hear or feel the t rex coming at the end in the museum?
every time the t rex shows up previously, you can hear the entire earth rumbling. they show this several times.
but somehow this big 40 foot long, 10 ton dinosaur just silently walks up the stairs to the museum and goes in all clandestine-like and then jumps in without anyone (the velociraptors included) notices, hears, smells, or sees anything.

Another 10/10! No movie, dare I say FILM, has ever been better produced

THAT is your complaint!? Shit your pants.

But to refute your point lest you retort, all the people present had been in the building no more than a few hours in a few days and all were pumped full of adrenaline. You ever been in a gunfight? I have and when you have that much adrenaline in your system you get tunnel vision.

JP was perfect, until the "worlds" came out. now gladiator is the GOAT

Shitty sequels do not make the original worse.

Another movie doesn't make this one worse. You can still sit in a quiet room alone and put it on, remembering the first time you ever saw it. I hope you do, and get some space from the last 2 decades of the cinema

yeah none of the characters had any adrenaline at all after being attacked by the t-rex after the first attack by it tossed the cars off the paddock walls.
that's probably why they still heard it coming, felt the ground rumbling, heard it roar, and then also again saw the rumbling in the water.

drink bleach.

I always thought the first half was boring. Sorry.

Watch the scene again, they were bored which is why they noticed it the first time. In the final encounter they had just narrowly escaped a raptor and were face to face with another.

Apologize.

btw this is why the t-rex comes to the rescue at the end

>Steven Spielberg changed the climax a few weeks before the end of the shoot. He felt the audience would hate him if the T. Rex doesn't make one final heroic appearance, since he considered the T. Rex the star of the movie, hence the Raptor and T. Rex fight. The original climax involved the Raptors being killed by the T. Rex skeleton in the Visitors Center. The new climax was completely computer animated unlike the first T. Rex attack. First, they enacted it, and then added in the effects. It was the last scene to be filmed.

it makes no logical sense. it was put in because it looked cool and the audiences would love it. they were right. but don't try to tell anyone that there's some sense there. there isn't.

You need to be at least 18 to be here.

>Jurassic Park is the perfect movie
>Does it have flaws? Sure

... are you retarded?

>Jurassic Park is the perfect movie
No, this is.

Attached: 1635723362584.jpg (2000x3000, 1003.13K)

What's the matter, simp? never liked dinosaurs as a kid?

Name a more perfect movie!

Yes, it is! Because it is just as good! Everything I've said about Jurassic Park is as applicable to Tremors. Watch both in the same day and become content with your life

I try, but as i'm watching this my mind drifts to raptors with headsets on talking to a quipping starlord and dinos playing dead to outsmart humans

>Name a more perfect movie!

Are you retarded? do you know what perfect means? Perfect doesn't mean best, it means it has zero flaws. You said in the OP that it had flaws. read a dictionary sometime

lol dummy

I'm 30. It might be because I was forced to watch it 900000 times. I liked the book though and maybe if I rewatched it, I'd like it. I can't hate it, but I have bad memories.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

I know what perfect means and you know what figuratively means. Don't be a soulless contrarian. We both know you're more of a person than that. I doubt you sit and read that dictionary all day every day

Attached: 3e3.jpg (488x516, 92.11K)

South Park movie is a perfect movie.

Are you my dad? Sorry I forced you to watch it so much, I was just having the best time I've ever had. You should have strangled me when I turned 12 because it never got better

i'm only a contrarian because you don't know how to use words.

It just makes me appreciate JP more seeing the soulless stupid shit they do with movies these days.

The fifth element beats it slightly in every way.

She used her tip-toes

kill bill is the moviest movie to exist. everything about it exemplifies what it is to be a movie.
jurassic park might be a close 2.

I know, son, but jail wouldn't be the proper place for me. I need the vast plains of Nevada.

You’re only a contrarian because your brain is fried and you’ve forgotten the happiness of youth. Rejoin us and make things better

Dangerously based. Another perfect movie to add to the list. Name another

Jurassic Park is a masterpiece, but for me, it has to be the Mummy

Attached: nbcu-31898-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1483994507743._RI_.jpg (1920x1080, 172.57K)

Wow user you're really all over the place here.
>It's perfect!
>Does it have flaws? Yes!
>Say what you will, but it was defo the best movie that year at least. Haha XD!
Besides picrel was easily the best of that year.

Attached: cool runnings.jpg (2000x1333, 257.25K)

Ngl this always bothered me too.

Also I've always wondered why the raptors went after them with the utmost determination. I mean they're animals. Most predators would fuck off the second you make life difficult for them.