holy kino bros I just finished s1, felt that twist sort of fucked up the plot leading towards it though

anyways, does the show jump the shark at any point? 9 seasons seems like a lot

Attached: FF830CFF-E864-4695-AB43-6E446B79D339.jpg (1000x1472, 146.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

24.fandom.com/wiki/Mandy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anyways, does the show jump the shark at any point?

Attached: 24 Legacy.jpg (1458x2160, 559.44K)

>does the show jump the shark at any point?
I think the whole premise of the show is shark jumping. Jack stops nukes like what, two or three times? I will say that it does get weaker past season 5 and formulaic. It's still damn good TV.

Do not watch 24 Legacy.

imagine living this long without seeing 24. this is phonefags for you

agreed with with the only exception that 2>1 but then it continues to decline. I say watch until s4

season 1 was the first show i ever marathoned. i finished it in a weekend. goddamn was it addictive. i remember literally nothing about the plot other than dennis haysbert is the president and wields a baseball bat when encountering some thugs in a parking garage.

>Read wiki for 24 legacy
>Tony Almeida is still alive

lmao how many deaths has this nigga survived?

24 is one of the worst shows ever. One of its main problems is that it changes every half or quarter way through
>first 6 eps about finding this guy
>find him, nothing comes of it really, move onto next shit for 6+ episodes

It's also bad how no one ever listens to Jack. This guy has saved America a dozen times in 5 years and every season this happens:
>Jack: Mr. President, the bomb isn't in the storage locker, it's in the bus itself!"
>President: As of right now Jack Bauer is a rogue agent and I want him shot on sight.
Every. Fucking. Season.

>anyways, does the show jump the shark at any point?

Never. The first 5 seasons are good. Season 6 is terrible, but then season 7 is good again.

The spinoff 24 Legacy is bad, but everything else is worth watching.

They don’t make TV like it anymore. If you liked season 1 you should keep watching user.

4 and 5 is basically the same threat/villain for the whole season. I think other seasons had to worry about getting canceled so they couldn't commit to one story for all 24 episodes

I caught a bad flu and marathoned the first 4 seasons, that was the most fun I had being sick

Some characters are bizarrely long lived. My favorite one is that female assassin who blew up the plane in s01e01. She showed up here and there for the next couple seasons and never got killed or even faced any consequences 24.fandom.com/wiki/Mandy

I remember David Palmer's bodyguard being the only character besides Jack present in all first 6 seasons. He got to bang Nixon's wife in the end lmao

The show jumps many sharks but has more highs than lows.

It wasn't terrible. But it wasn't right

When it came out 9/11 just happened so it was right time right place right president kind of thing. Then when they put dems as pres in 24 they always were fags

This thread caused me to rewatch the show, at least the first couple seasons. As soon as I saw the characters, I remembered the wife does and that one sexy woman at CTU is a double agent.

this thread has only been up for an hour

he didnt watch in real time user

I might be a full Any Forumstard but 24 had the nicest representation of a black president.

Only David Palmer, of course, his brother was a retard

The only decent character died at the end. The main character sucked, the subplots sucked

if they wanted a black Jack they shouldn't have killed off Curtis

Tbh these are kinda good points. First 6 episodes of season 3 are great but turn out to be a lie.

Then there's Jack the thug, always torturing info out of the bad guys, like omg so alpha

I legit cried when Jack had to put Curtis down

Official season ranking:

5 > 1 > 9 > 2 > 7 > 3 > 8 > 4 > 6

The only one that's actually pretty bad is 6, the rest range from just fun action to genuinely gripping prestige TV

Attached: THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US.png (1272x713, 681.58K)