Why do you think Sienna did this to him?

Why do you think Sienna did this to him?

eonline.com/news/1317603/a-comprehensive-breakdown-of-all-the-drama-between-tiktoks-jack-wright-and-sienna-mae

>Jack spoke of several alleged incidents of inappropriate touching from Sienna. He accused her of groping him while he was "passed out" on a bed. He said that the first time Sienna "crossed boundaries," she got naked and straddled him on a bed. He said he told her to stop and that they were just friends.

>"It like, it got to the point where I had to like, start screaming at her," he said. "So I get out of my house because I was so sick of her just like, breaking into my house. I would wake up and see her car just sitting outside at like 2 in the morning. She would break into my house and when I was sound asleep, she'd come to my room and I'd wake up to her hand in my pants."

Jack never asked for this. Their relationship wasn't like THAT! He was interested in other girls!

Attached: rs_1024x759-220126104217-1024-Jack_Wright_and_Sienna_Mae_Gomez-gj.jpg (1024x759, 161.99K)

princess syndrome. pretty girl from a rich family where everything shitty she does 'isnt a big deal' and therefore never has consequences.

she also probably got sucked into the whole 'crazy lover' / yandere thing

Wait a sec, White guys HATE Latinas?

Cause she's too ugly for him

Pretty sure there’s a video of the ZoomZoom goblina going at it when Jack is blacked out or something.

not really. but a guy like him has way more choice than her. once you can get all the hot girls you want personality becomes a big matter

I don't know who any of these people are

Attached: frog.jpg (800x450, 26.63K)

This is the consequence of saying “men can’t be raped/sexually assaulted” over and over again and then normalizing that way of thinking into society at large. I genuinely hope Jack finds peace in all of this.

10 million plus followers on TikTok don’t bother

He looks like he has slight microcephaly

> He accused her of groping him while he was "passed out" on a bed.
lol what a faggot.
my ex wont told me she tried to get me hard while i was sleeping but it didnt work and she also didnt mind if i would fuck her when she was asleep.
zoomers smdh.

I am gonna be real with you I think Sienna crossed the line a couple of times and I do genuinely hope Jack is okay. He seems kinda soft so I can imagine this probably fuckt him up to some degree.

The goblina would randomly undress in front of Jack and try to break into the bathroom while he was in there and then she utilized brutal gaslighting techniques on Jack. Zoomer relationships in a nutshell.

Desu, they weren't even in a relationship! He was not Fucking into her!

she way uglier than him but what a fucking gay queer for turning down some sex. though considering how crazy she is, she would probably accuse him of rape if he did bang her. he is still a fag though.

>what a fucking gay queer for turning down some sex
This is incel thinking. Chad turns down sex all the time if it's not up to standard, because Chad knows that Chad can get more sex any time.

nice

i dont require any of this information to live

Attached: 1633311018693.jpg (340x528, 60.16K)

white guys aren't terribly interested in stalkers who break into our homes and wake us up, no.
there are non-psycho latinas out there. i think.

Lol based. Also tik tok? Tv?

Why are latina women always in heat, bros

Attached: FBwuhcOWYAYoGe6.jpg (789x1024, 75.84K)

God I want to cum inside her chunky young body.

Looks just like Florence Pugh

Attached: ethnicel.webm (406x720, 1.58M)

She is ugly he is not.What's so hard to understand?

Attached: 1616115910578.webm (478x560, 2.47M)

anyone call him gay is an incel virgin faggot that has never interacted with a woman that wasn't there own mother, let alone a psychotic woman who wants to be your gf/

The shit men put up with just for some snatch is amazing

Is this Fucking real? No Fucking way! I don't care what he did if he cheated on her or whatever, this is Fucking Bullshit!