Why are they trying to cancel my show?

Whoopi made a good point. It was white people killing white people.

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-152131_Chrome.jpg (720x459, 71.46K)

What did she say to make them oy vey?

She's a black Jewish lesbian, she cannot be stopped with conventional weaponry.

that jews are white

The left will eat itself

They are all screaming on Twitter now. They're gonna destroy my show!

Why are they trying to silence this brave Jewish woman from expressing her views on the holocaust of her people?

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-162807_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x1499, 272.3K)

wtf i love Whoopi now

Lmao
>black intellectuals

Wait, wut, Whoopi said that German Jews were white? Where's the scandal?

Well, I'm white and disagree with that. Pleasing to see Jews are also kvetching about it. Maybe some people will put two and two together.

she aint wrong on this one

Didn't she only change her name to Goldberg to get ahead?

This was an "own" I used to flex on jews with. I used to ask people how the holocaust is considered a "genocide" when jews are white. Obviously the tactic was to get people to come to terms with jews being racial chameleons that become whatever they want ad hoc.

This is what happens when you boil all race down to "Brown bodies" or whatever crap

Both parties are kinda right. It wasn't about race at first. First there was antisemitism. Then racial differences were constructed around that concept i.g. Jews have different skull shapes, which isn't true for Ashkenazis who lived in Europe for over a 1,000 years.

jews are both white and a racial minority why can't dumb Any Forumstards understand this

But do they like cheese?

BURN THE WITCH

Attached: 1641337616434.webm (640x480, 2.07M)

>Racism is bad
>Therefore everything bad is racism.
It's hilarious that burgers don't know the difference between race and ethnicity.
Unless of course they're saying Jews aren't white...

>implying the holocaust happened

ishygddt

Holocaust was a war on swine by white people. World is going to shit if people can't even get this fact straight.

Why would she say this and what does it even mean? Wasn't the holocaust (lel) about imprisoning the groups who would oppose Nazi power?

Jews are both white and non-white as per when they can benefit from it.

they are a race the same way italians and irish are different races yet both white you fucking retard

>tell people that god is good, therefore everything good is god
>get upset when they apply the opposite
?

>tries to cancel Spotify
>gets cancelled
kek

There are actually discussions often among reform jews that discuss our white privilege. t. reform jew

Behold the Schrödinger's Jew, That is both white and not white till a black women asks a question and collapses the Myth function

Attached: 1378850931379.jpg (501x585, 142.53K)

lmao masterful troll

schlemiels are jewry proof

by asking common sense questions all sorts of trickery is undone

>Any Forums must now decide between agreeing with a black woman, or the Jews.

Did everyone forget she named herself Goldberg so she'd have a better chance of getting work in Hollywood? She's been shitting on Jews since day one.

More like the Jew has to make a song and dance for days about how they are not white but then making a stance how fellow white people should do what they say, all while sweating bullets the goy don't notice,

They will

Attached: 1378847206948.png (183x232, 20.42K)