Why is the sexiest actress in Euphoria being side-lined his season?

Why is the sexiest actress in Euphoria being side-lined his season?

Attached: 1586662725183.jpg (1282x1600, 190.67K)

Her character sucks and Sam doesn't know what to do with her.

She looks like if Emilia Clarke and Isabela Moner fused together but it ended up horribly wrong.

She had a fight with Sam so its hard for him to do anything with her. Plus they couldn't really do much that wasn't already done in the first season

post her ass

>She had a fight with Sam so its hard for him to do anything with her.
They had a fight because she's was disappointed in sam's ideas for her character but her character has been bad from the beginning so it's hard to blame him. Her character is fat and popular fucking yawn, completely unrealistic and unrelatable.

i read he wrote her character for prostitution this season and she wasnt agreeing with it which caused the set confrontation, i guess from the camming from the first season to that, why woildnt that be the natural progression

She's so delicious

>zoomers are unprofessional bitches who try to overpower their directors

No one wants to see some fatty, they want BLONDE BIMBO BOOBA POOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder that this show was made primarily for boomers like myself to jerk off to young BOOBA POOPAS an the fat bitch was just a red herring

faggot ass show

Too busy making kino

Attached: OIP (46).jpg (474x701, 70.52K)

Did she get fatter? I unironically found her attractive in season 1

Selena Gomez is getting really fat these days.

She's disgusting, just looking at her makes me feel sick

Attached: 0040.jpg (1920x1080, 70.15K)

fatties are the best though

Attached: burstingbladder-5fb1aa5d7eb0555f9c41c_source.mp4_snapshot_01.57.006.jpg (1080x1920, 108.78K)

What a shit cuck showrunner you gotta be to let the actors decide what the fuck to do with the characters in YOUR SHOW

Imagine if she lost 60 pounds. She'd be a stacy

based

Barbie Ferreira is a prime slampig IRL BUT also a Lesbian

What a fucking disgrace

>Being a slam pig and a lesbian
Worse than the tranny. At least Hunter will take a nice cock.

I know a guy that looks exactly like this but he's 5'5 lol