Is soup a meal?

Is soup a meal?

Attached: R.png (482x348, 115.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/may/05/meera-sodha-recipe-green-pea-black-eyed-bean-chickpea-usal?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only if there is a spoon nearby

Attached: taste the soup.jpg (570x570, 88.39K)

Jerry was in the right. The sentiment was that Jerry would take Banya out for dinner as a sign of gratitude.

No. Anyone who thinks soup is a meal isn’t someone worth having around in your life. Soup is something you eat before your meal arrives. Don’t listen to goobers like this guy , they were 2 mutual friends hanging out. Jerry was acting like it was a chore, that’s why he wanted the soup to count for the meal. As long as he doesn’t order a second soup during the next meal I think it’s perfectly fair. The suit he gave Jerry was worth well over 1,000 dollars, it’s the least Jerry can do

He was conning Jerry for free food and free nights with Jerry Seinfeld, a great comedian.

only if you have a grilled cheese with it

>they were 2 mutual friends hanging out
Jerry hated him and was literally only doing it for the jacket

I make soups/stews constantly. It's like 50% of my diet.

If it's in a big bowl obviously meant as the main course, it's a meal.

Heh, get a load of this guy, what is he, a medieval peasant from the years 800-1600. Why are you eating so much stew

Soup plus lunch counts as a meal. Banya wanted to just keep stringing Jerry along for free food

The other 50% is DICKS.

He wasn’t doing it for the free meals, he just wanted to hang out with jerry and be friends :(

But, you could say maybe he only wanted to be friends because jerry was kind of famous at that point in the show, but still

Crackers and wine is a meal to the Jews. Soup is a feast.

I feel full after soup with crackers/bread so yeah. Banya is just fucking with jerry.

They literally crucified the last guy who gave a load of Jews some crackers and wine for a meal

Attached: The_Last_Supper_-_Leonardo_Da_Vinci_-_High_Resolution_32x16.jpg (1200x600, 223.83K)

give me your top 3 soup recipes

Not him but this one's really quick and tastes great

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/may/05/meera-sodha-recipe-green-pea-black-eyed-bean-chickpea-usal?

Hark, Jesus said onto thee, "It's counts as a meal!"

Jesus was a jew though. He counted it as a meal.

If it's Chunky soup then yes because it's "the soup that eats like a meal"

I buy up like 6 -8 cans of chunky soup when it's on sale. If there's nothing in the house there's your meal.