Imagine being called ignorant by a man in a dress who cut off his penis and demands to be called a girl

Imagine being called ignorant by a man in a dress who cut off his penis and demands to be called a girl

Attached: 1635335311212.jpg (1065x499, 131.94K)

Literally rent free
Also Any Forums fuck off

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Yes, that's what the tranny is saying in the comic. Very observant of you.

Only redditors complain about Any Forums

I think there should a raid on Any Forums, all antifascists posts to counter all this garbage.

Attached: what you look like.png (592x388, 38.87K)

That's the board 24/7.

>Say you’re a tranny without saying you’re a tranny

No I check in there on / off and can confirm it's a cesspool. There's a lot of legitimate criticism for SJWs, but Any Forums types are basically a mirror of them.

Not true. People who actually want to talk about TV and film complain about Any Forums

Look how peaceful he is dead.

Attached: trans90839824.png (768x719, 206.9K)

lol thats a good comic

ywnbaw
Du wirst niemals eine Frau sein.

imagine not knowing that Any Forums is Any Forums & vice versa

This is not accurate :)

Coins have two sides. If reddit is one side, Any Forums is the other. Still the same worthless coin though.

Arcane General won

Imagine being the normal chick and not having social anxiety. Can't imagine it desu.

Yeah it always makes me laugh.
this

Also, who agrees that the Enlightened Centrist meme was an NWO plan to make us choose one or the other?

Like, "let's create a retarded caricature of anyone who doesn't buy our swill." Which is always what they do.

You have a Y chromosome along with an X.
Seethe
Dilate
cope

troons are manufactured by science - abominations
normal people are effortless. They just are. They don’t have to “become”