I fucked ted

I fucked ted

Attached: F.jpg (1280x720, 62.84K)

I fucked ted

Attached: 1611799363473.jpg (1125x703, 61.38K)

Carmella cheated and nobody bags on her but Skyler did and everyone hates her for it

I fucked Flynn.

Attached: breaking-bad-episode-512-marie-brandt-1200_phb3.jpg (1200x707, 130.41K)

Hi Ted, I'm fucked

Tony cheated too, from the very beginning. Not saying Walt was a good guy and didn't deserve all of the nagging, but he never cheated.

Walt literally has sex with a girl as she's ODing and leaves her to die.

In what universe did this happen retard

It's insinuated through context

Bravo Vince

>fucks Ted
>gives the hundreds of millions of dollars Walt worked hard for to Ted for fucking him

Ted is more or less as morally irresponsible than Walt was seeing how he embezzled funds for his own gain. But she treats Walt like a leper and wanted him to fuck off while also thinking about taking the money he made. By far the biggest hypocritical bitch put on cable television

That's because the Sopranos is actually well-written and well-acted whereas Breaking Bad is horrendously written, overacted trash. Carmela could be kind of a cunt sometimes but you completely understood her motivations and why she did whatever she did in any given situation, whereas Skylar is an over-the-top obnoxious raging cunt with no character depth. Take Janice, for instance. One of the most obnoxious, unlikable characters ever written for television, but so well-written you love her as a character because everyone knows someone at least kind of like her in real life.

found the schizo

I wonder what was Any Forums like when this episode aired

Based Trve and Eternal /Queen/ of Any Forums.

I kneel.

Chuds will sheete.

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 6.26K)

wasn't skylar purposely written to be an obnoxious cunt, though? judging by your post it sounds like writers achieved their goal

why didn't walter had sex with lots of woman in the show? He had money, power, and even his wife cheated on him, he literally had no reason to not fuck hundreds of women.

She was kinda annoying, but I guess what there is some dissonace with that and we rooting for Walt while he is a literal drug lord. I never really got annoyed by her because of that, it seemed petty in the grand scheme of things

Gilligan claimed she wasn't, but she obviously was as a part of showing how shitty Walt's life was in the beginning of the show
being dominated by an annoying wife and all...

You tucked fed?

Yeah, Any Forums for some reason doesn't understand that every character in BB was meant to be massively flawed and somewhat unlikable. The point of the whole story is to show how different people deal with the consequences of the terrible decisions they made.

Walter´s wife cheated on him with Ted.

Attached: cover5.jpg (1002x568, 143.29K)

No she's another whore