GURL, LET'S GO TO THE CLUB AND POP OUR PUSSIES!

GURL, LET'S GO TO THE CLUB AND POP OUR PUSSIES!

Attached: breadquanda.jpg (400x400, 16.6K)

>nigga you want some much dick

Please don’t use phrases that are exclusionary and alienates our trans women users on this board. Say something like pop our junk, or a sex neutral term for their genitalia so trans women can feel included

HEYL NAE

SHIEET GURL, DAT SOUNDS SO CRAY WE GONNA LIT IT UP

>Hey, barth. Let's go fuck our 2nd cousin!

I can do you too, cracker.

This. So much this. I hate when OP has a micro aggression in their title. It happens all the time, and it’s so annoying

Fucking your second cousin isn’t actually that bad. Fucking your first cousin is gross, no doubt about that, but your second cousin is pretty damn distant. You have what, like 1 great grand parent in common? I have a really hot second cousin, but I didn’t know she was my second cousin until I told my mom about her, then she laughed, so now I don’t really talk to my second cousin anymore, but I would’ve fucked her even after I knew

You're a sick cracker.

No you can't because the only cousin fuckers in the US are Muslims in Michigan and Minnesota, a lot of them Somalis.

I AIN'T GOT NO PANTIES ON
AIN'T GOT NO PANTIES ON
I AIN'T GOT NO PANTIES ON
ON THE DANCE FLO'

don’t know about you but fucking my second cousin always gives me a huge appetite

Attached: 46C83F80-B974-4786-B6BF-C4994F9A6FC2.jpg (250x329, 139.16K)

Niggers are revolting.

Crackers are seething about black people on an anonymous board because they wouldn't say it in real life.

Why do you guys do this. We were having fun and you just jump in and bone dry it like some spergy sentient protractor explaining the mechanics of sex to people trying to grind on each other.

Incest is actually a major problem in insular black populations.

reminds me of Charlemagne confessing how he his aunt fucked him when he was a teenager KEK

Very true. When people say Africa has more genetic diversity than Asia or Europe it's because various African tribes never established lines of contact to mix, so their regional cultures remained separated from each other rather than Asians and Europeans setting up vast trade networks that led to admixture.

That’s not true i let them know exactly where i stand.

Attached: 0F93B90F-FBB0-498D-AAAB-BD7F88019A13.gif (240x178, 391.86K)

Cracker cope

It's not cope. It's not negative or positive either, it just is. Insular societies have it happen. Little mountain towns in Switzerland had it happen in the medieval era. Tibetan villages had it happen. Native settlements in the high Andes often had it happen too. Stop being so damn insecure and lashing out at any post that bruises your ego for simply stating milquetoast facts.

ooga booga

Attached: C5C3E7D7-0006-450F-AFD7-2AFCC3CF12AE.jpg (469x720, 177.71K)