Ted was right bros

Ted was right bros

Attached: 1643648025451.png (619x593, 329.03K)

>Wifi dishwasher
Women have WiFi chips now?

So was Varg.

oh yeah, ted's issue with industrial society was that it wasn't efficient enough for us

Stupid tranny shouldn't have bought such a retarded dishwasher

Varg is just an autist though. The one lucky autist who got an autistic wife and started an autistic family in the autistic rural outback of france. That's about it.

why didnt we listen

Attached: ted qoute.jpg (1024x802, 144.02K)

>television and film

what's the point of dishwashing? i always eat on this

Attached: paper-plate-987906_1280.jpg (644x362, 40.36K)

>NOOOO why are my products able to get routine updates years after production now so they don’t become obsolete faster

????

>Woman
>le pronouns
user, I've got some news for you....

its a fucking dishwasher, i have one thats 20 years old and works beautifully, it dont need no software updates

>dishwasher
smash that shit to bits, drag the remains into the street and wash your dishes by hand for the rest of your life, not worth that shit

That's her own fucking fault. Why do people want all these dumb bells and whistles like wifi and touchscreens on appliances like dishwashers fridges. Who the hell needs their washer and dryer to play a tune whenever they're finished? Idiot knuckle draggers, that's who. If it can perform it's function everything else is irrelevant, a washing machine doesn't need an internet connection

Attached: 1624110780048.jpg (978x978, 114.72K)

why is Jordan Peterson in this picture? it really discredits the quote

Modern washers/dryers stop working after a couple of years because you used the wrong pronouns with them. Meanwhile I've got this 35 year old cunt dryer in my basement that's still going strong.

you get what you buy retard. see:

>imagine using dishwasher
just wash it yourself. its not that hard lmao.

Because he is a perfect example of university intellectual.

>cocksucking Peterson fanboy thinks he's an actual rebel

Are you daft?

My washer and dryer are about to hit 20 years old.

The only reason we've needed to get a new washer/dryer in the last 20 years is because our basement flooded and they drowned.

Who even needs a dishwasher every kitchen comes with a sink

Why buy a dishwasher with wifi connectivity in the first place?

no I am not even aware of what Peterson does
I just don't think the average person who looks at the image is going to realize that Peterson is supposed to be an example

lazy bastards that can't was while they cook or immediately after because they're "running late" or "too tired"
The only acceptable excuse imo is if it's a holiday and you've had a bunch of guests and used lots of dishes, but even then just get some help. I'm not installing some $700 appliance to use a few days out of the year.
because le future

I guess you can control it with a smart phone? seems like something a retard would want