Americans can’t tell Asian people apart

>Americans can’t tell Asian people apart
>doesn’t know Chinese from Japanese or onions korean from best korea
>korean stuff gets picked up by Netflix because even Koreans know it’s dogshit and none of their production companies want it
>Americans feel incredibly cultured by watching korean shit from their TV
>some even consider leaving subs on instead of shit dubs
>anything from South Korea is now a ‘masterpiece’

Parasite: “lmao class division is bad”
Squid Games: “lmao capitalism bad”
Singles Inferno: “lmao being single is bad”
All of Us are Dead: “lmao zombies bad”

Seriously, I might just have some South Korean ghost write a series and pitch it to Netflix. Americans would watch Korean equivalent to C-SPAN if it was dubbed.

Attached: A4B191A8-296E-415F-80CE-2DBF1C879C92.jpg (828x766, 508.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49_44FFKZ1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I literary do not give a shit as long as it isn't more media about black people shit. I dont eve wanna watch movies with black characters anymore. If korean culture becomes a big thing and everyone starts listening to korean music it will be the best things ever because it would less black shit. Why is america so centered around black shit.

>lmao being white is bad

>masterpiece
>on par with squid game
Which is it?

It's more like
>american left wingers watch asian thing to prove how tolerant and anti-racist they are

Are there really people who read these types of articles and don't realize that this is a blatant ad?

OP mad that no one cares about TV shows from his irrelevant shithole lmao

Gooks doesn't feed me with forced diversity shit yet so they are based on my books.

>korean stuff gets picked up by Netflix because even Koreans know it’s dogshit and none of their production companies want it
besides the rest of your opinion, this is just objectively false, and suggests that you're just coping and mad.

drop the "south"
there's only one korea

Attached: 1632677551263.webm (772x1080, 2.83M)

korean shows are increasingly getting called out for being racist and lacking diversity.

Still not watching Squid Game. Fuck off.

>Americans can’t tell Asian people apart
It's kinda funny how America has made "they all look alike" mainstream as a thing white people do.
Ask a black guy to pick out a Korean from a Chinese national or a Japanese citizen.
Ask a Korean store owner to give you the description of the last guy that robbed him.
Ask any non-European to pick the Finn out of a lineup of Scandanavians.

>white people think non-whites all look alike.
That shit's a racist stereotype. Fr fr

Amd yet everyone wants to have what whites have. Funny how that works.

I always get wary when something makes it big and then something comes out shortly after being called the next version of that big thing. It's always misleading advertising

Old Boy is my favorite Japanese movie :^)

Is there any good live action tv show from Japan? I'm not into anime.

>All of Us are Dead: “lmao zombies bad”
so brave

you faggots spread black shit worlwide, so they are at least a little bad.

You ever think that Jews are playing 12D chess and only push for diversity because no other country in the world can consistently make diverse movies and shows so when a competitor like Korea shows up, Jews can whine how none of their media is diverse?

Right wingers watch it too, because all domestic media are pozzed diversity circlejerks.

what's up with Any Forums and being trigger with Korea? is it because its a weeb site?

Attached: 1629560381147.png (545x530, 234.3K)

well it also helps korean productions don't have a legion of executives named -berg and -stein demanding they shove as many blacks and trannies into their shows as possible.

it's true. go into any ethnic group and you'll find them saying "X all look alike" "X people are all like this"

i had trouble following squid games because everyone looks like each other.
im also Asian

Alice in borderland

youtube.com/watch?v=49_44FFKZ1M

it's mostly weebs feeling threatened, with the usual white power types dropping in as well.

Trannies don't like them cuz they gun down negros