He caved and admitted he was wrong. Take the vaccine already so we can finally end this pandemic and get our lives back

He caved and admitted he was wrong. Take the vaccine already so we can finally end this pandemic and get our lives back.

Attached: 1202D266-D79C-4F54-BA2C-FC43FE00302A.jpg (828x885, 234.96K)

>apologizing ever
joe you dumb motherfucker

i already did and i got my booster

journalists are always disingenuous scum

>nooo the celebrity radio man was my only excuse for not taking the vaccine and now he made me look dumb

It’s a fucking needle, just take it

I see now that I was wrong, and it was wrong of me to resist positive social change. I'll go ahead and get the vaccin -ack!

Attached: 1641880089929.gif (600x900, 604.99K)

That interview was incredibly boring and uninformative.

SOOOOOOOO
IM JUST...
NOT GONNA TAKE IT
*SPINS 360 VIOLENTLY*
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

no way! are they even saying it works still?

he didn't apologize, he just said he wasn't mad at Neil Young and that he'll try to have more guests with differing opinions in the future (read: pro doxa)

okay im starting to like this character

It's over

Attached: 1643640633233.jpg (960x802, 70.71K)

He’s a small guy

i think they are saying they are making one that will work for omnicron, but you should still take this one because it is not dangerous

False headline. Just lies. The media is so dishonest.

>he'll try to have more guests with differing opinions in the future (read: pro doxa)
Why would someone want to listen to an interview where some paid shill just spews all the same shit you hear on TV, the radio, Youtube, and so on?

Attached: 1638832103505.png (1314x1054, 55.04K)

Yeah we only want to hear people that agree with our opinions so our feelings don’t get hurt when presented with actual facts. That’s why I love my echo chamber safe spaces like Any Forums

>leftist mocking the right for creating "safe spaces"

Attached: 1642805591608.png (507x512, 236.35K)

Unliek you and joe crowder with louder rogan, mirite?

U got cuckd. Take the L and your copium

LMAO they're actually lying on his behalf and trying to make people believe he caved when he didn't? That's not what he said, that's not what he even insinuated. They're such fucking scumbags it's amazing each and every day how they prove it.

you mean somebody like Sanjay Gupta, CNN's doctor who he had on a few months ago?

>Yeah we only want to hear people that agree with our opinions so our feelings don’t get hurt
Irony is lost on you, fagot.

Cope

Attached: 3819F1A5-E166-4C1A-9795-DFAD080E1045.jpg (483x960, 57.66K)

>((cnbc))

>the provax pro censorship faggot shitposter is an iNigger device user
Like clockwork.

Imagine if Joe had actually edgy content.
Imagine being a rock star and being mad about free speech
Imagine caring about eCelebs
Imagine STILL caring about covid

no

Attached: 1643434072864.jpg (519x543, 166.99K)

I believed Any Forums memes about the covid vax, about things like ivermectin curing covid. I told my parents not to get the vaccine and then my dad died of covid.

Attached: 1291132434.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

There's genuinely like 15-20% of the population that has been driven clinically, diagnosably insane by the "pandemic" and I have no idea how you're supposed to have a functioning society with this many dissociated mentally ill people screaming everywhere at all times.

>he thinks the “vaccine” actually works

>things that never happened because covid isn't real

Attached: 1643600207399.jpg (249x217, 6.24K)

Get that 4th shot of the shit that didn't work the first 3 times.

>Being this retarded

How the fuck else would you describe Any Forums and right-wing media in general if not no-disagreement-allowed safe spaces?

those people were always gonna break over something. cull them before they're used further by the neolib neonazi regime to do harm to the citizenry.

So's heroin you fucking dipshit.

They pretend that the jannies are trannies here. Meanwhile, IRL, if you make fun of Republicans you get banned.

Sure thing faggot

Name one place where disagreement is allowed

The lunatics are running the asylum

Attached: 1642168984175.jpg (596x1024, 194.59K)

Spaces that don’t censor like leftists

Butthurt and pwnd pilled

Any Forums doesn't ban or silence you for being left wing or expressing leftist thoughts.
>group consensus != echo chamber

Can you point me to the rule on Any Forums that says you'll be banned for having unapproved opinions?
Do you fags even know what safe space means?
>fox news brought on some tranny from reddit to explain to antiwork thing
Can you point me to CNN asking top mod of some far right subreddit to come on and explain his position? No you can't because you faggots literally deplatform and censor anything the other side says.

They routinely ban you for disagreeing. You can pretend otherwise, but only because you've never been banned.

You mean like leftist places like reddit and every other internet place?

>They routinely ban you for disagreeing.
>Let me just make up stuff
cope. no one believes you and ywnbaw

I already told you in this thread you tremendous faggot. If you get too good at mockign Republicans in Any Forums, you will be banned.

Also, you'll get banned if you call slavs subhumans. Or any number of obvious right wing echo chamber bullshit.

Meds. Take them now.

poor persecuted white boy

Go back to your sage space

Attached: 1632539448058.jpg (1242x1442, 896.44K)

um, you just described Any Forums sweety

Y even ask if u just ignore? So dumb. Who do you think you're tricking? Everyone knows your boring lies at this point.

>If you get too good at mockign Republicans in Any Forums, you will be banned.
Oh, you're a lying shitposting kike. Figures. I don't know what I replied in the first place.

>group consensus != echo chamber
This is so fucking stupid it's mind boggling. A place where virtually no one disagrees with each other, or as you call it a place that has "group consensus", is L I T E R A L L Y an echo chamber. You spend so much time there you convince yourself that this is how everyone thinks and then when you venture out to literally anywhere else you're shocked when people laugh at you and call you retarded.

Do you have sources to back any of those claims?