Is New Girl worth watching?

is New Girl worth watching?

Attached: s.jpg (1364x1343, 581.28K)

what percent is that?

capeshit for basic bitches

boobs

0% American

It's got some funny bits for a vagina centered sitcom. Watch it on mute if your lookin to coom

Simone was born in London to an Indian father and an English mother of German, Italian, and Greek Cypriot descent

Attached: bbty7gvxyy681.jpg (640x723, 63.43K)

If you can ignore Zooey over acting it's not bad, Nick is based af when he's single

>it’s yet another we all have to pretend that Schmidt is straight and wants to have sex with CeCe episode
despite that he hard carries the show. as someone who grew up in the 00s Zooey’s autism actually works on me but I can see how people hate her.

New Girl is the worst character on the show. Schmidt is great. Nick is great. Winton is sometimes great. Cece is occasionally good but more importantly is very hot. Jess has no redeeming qualities. Should have just been called 3 Men That Live Together (And Cece).

this
it shows everything wrong with the world today by accommodating an utter twat of a woman with no consequences

All the women in it hit the wall in 2010, only watch it if you’re a loser that likes to watch old hags screech about what loser men are fucking them

>that episode where she compares her weird looking knees to a micro dick and acts like they’re the same

a woman definitely wrote that and they really do have 0 empathy for other people

She serves the dynamic well as a naive foil to the absurd roommates. Truly some of the worst television I ever watched was when they subbed her out for Megan Fox for a season

I like this show but it was weird that Nick was this sex god.

The amount of hot women he was getting was unrealistic even by sitcoms standards, especially when people always comment on his weight and hygiene issues.

Wtf I was just thinking about posting a new girl thread yesterday. Anyways yes New Girl is the last sitcom to consistently make me laugh hard until probably the last season where it got boring

cece is for extreme facefucking

show is oddly comfy

Could you guys... post more of Cece please?

Attached: 1598551282258.gif (480x384, 1.05M)

This. The show literally doesn’t work without her. She’s the narrative crux of basically every episode. I can understand thinking she’s annoying but she definitely needs to be in it.

Absolutely not. Every dumb millennial and zoomer whore base their personalities around the main bitch in this show

My ex made watch this, I want to punch the main male character, he's like Ted from HIMYM but even more insufferable