How would YOU fare in The Cube?

How would YOU fare in The Cube?

Attached: 7BtMwHuHCgi0oE0SuITgfWOmPTu.jpg (850x478, 73.74K)

Society is The Cube. And we live in a society.

The black dude is the only reasonable person in the film. I would 100% link up with him. Anyone who says they’re teaming up with the tard is kidding themselves. Everyone on this board is kicking the shit out of Simple Jack with Jamal and unknowingly dooming everyone.

I'd die in the first room.

I'd kill everyone and myself in the first room. HOW'S THAT FOR A "SOCIAL EXPERIMENT" YOU FUCKS

I'd be the tard (except without the autism superpower)

What happened with that Japanese Cube movie that was supposed to be in canon to the first?

I'd die immediately

someone who has seen all the movies give me a qrd on what the cube actually is

Theres no blu-ray rip yet

>know obscure math stuff or die
how is that like the society we live in? What's even the point of this experiment? Learn to follow a retard and don't question it?

I would quickly become violent.
I hate niggers, and women, but tards? I hate them more.

I recently watched Cube 2 after hearing it sucks for years, I thought it was pretty good. Definitely better than Cube Zero.

I fucking love Cube.
With no knowledge? I'd die instantly.
With knowledge? Probably a lil' longer before finally offing myself in what seems like the least shit way possible

Never adequately explained to be honest. Just a shady faceless organisation doing shady faceless organisation shit.

Better than most of the idiots you see on it. Also would be fun to banter with Philip Scofield oi oi oi.

Attached: MV5BNWQxMzg5YTAtN2Y3MC00MDkwLWFkZDItNGY5N2QyMmNmZWNmL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ1NjEyNzE@._V1_.jpg (1983x2700, 520.47K)

Dunno. Probably get chopped up into pieces or burnt or something

>dude what if we throw in bunch of retards with the actual retard in this priceless alien technology we have so we can study...something.

>Cube
People in cube rooms. The rooms rotate and move. They are all numbered. Some are safe some have death traps. Follow the numbers to tell if a room is safe and find the exit. Outside the cube is never shown
>Cube 2
Same as above but now time travel is going on with some rooms having time move years within seconds and maybe going to the past I forget, it was dumb.
Don't think outside the cube is shown
>Cube Zero
Didn't watch. I think it is an origin story.
>Japanese Cube
Didn't see

>has never seen the actual movies

I hate him. He only came out as gay to misdirect from the fact that the boy he groomed had barely started puberty. Just another media pedo

it's in Bendigo

Did that actually release?
I remember seeing a trailer but it's been silent ever since

shitty saw ripoff

I'd end up letting out a massive fart and getting killed by a sound weapon.

Stupid bowels.

Last year it came out.

The 3rd film implies it's a way to punish criminals, political dissidents and other undesirables. You get put into the cube and if you make it out alive(which no one ever has) you're free to go.

Isn't that just killing them with a lot of extra steps?