Joe Rogan has pledged to try harder to offer more balanced views on his podcast...

>Joe Rogan has pledged to try harder to offer more balanced views on his podcast, after he was criticised by Neil Young and Joni Mitchell for helping to spread Covid misinformation.

>Spotify has since said it is working to add advisory warnings to any podcast discussing Covid-19.

>US broadcaster Rogan apologised to the company and vowed to do better.

Attached: rogan.png (677x583, 461.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/02/17/nih-disease-official-anthony-fauci-risk-of-coronavirus-in-u-s-is-minuscule-skip-mask-and-wash-hands/4787209002/
apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-science-health-joe-rogan-ap-fact-check-a87b1044c6256968dcc33886a36c949f
washingtonpost.com/health/2022/01/24/robert-malone-vaccine-misinformation-rogan-mandates/
instagram.com/tv/CZYQ_nDJi6G/
apnews.com/
washingtonpost.com/
theguardian.com/technology/2022/jan/14/spotify-joe-rogan-podcast-open-letter
theguardian.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's it boys. He's officially 100% sold out. Time to pack if up

>Joe Rogan has pledged to try harder to offer more balanced views on his podcast
Why is Joe Rogan expected to do this but MSNBC, CNN, or any of the other fountains of constant leftist bile are not expected to do the same.

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO SPREAD MEDICAL DISINFORMATION WITH NO CONSEQUENCES

Attached: 1601451003915.png (645x770, 83.36K)

>there are fans of joe rogan on this site

to this day i still don't know anything he said that was wrong. simply that he's being "spreading misinformation". what was the misinformation? no one can tell me

I have no idea either

there is none. people just throw around the term 'misinformation' when they dont know how to argue against something

You're retarded and blind then.

We can and must do better
In Fauci we trust
To Floyd we pray

Attached: 1627144961284.png (2051x1280, 1.84M)

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO SPREAD MEDICAL DISINFORMATION WITH NO CONSEQUENCES
Yeah? Apparently.

usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/02/17/nih-disease-official-anthony-fauci-risk-of-coronavirus-in-u-s-is-minuscule-skip-mask-and-wash-hands/4787209002/

Attached: Democrats and Hypocrisy on Coronavirus Lockdowns.jpg (1022x1024, 168.62K)

Attached: 1643265367222.jpg (250x174, 8.01K)

He had Dr. Robert Malone on his show last week.

He didn't pledge to do better. This is lying journalism.

He didn't say that at all.

Brazil made ivermectin study with 200 000 people and results decisively shows that it works agains covid.

Trust science chud

those faces don't look similar at all

Is it true those cheap masks everyone wears are actually useless?

>Dr.
I keep getting told to "listen to Doctors".
Now Doctors are bad?

>STILL can't tell me
im not even a joe rogan fan. i know malicious media dogpiling when i see it

This one is.
apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-science-health-joe-rogan-ap-fact-check-a87b1044c6256968dcc33886a36c949f
washingtonpost.com/health/2022/01/24/robert-malone-vaccine-misinformation-rogan-mandates/

>pledged to try harder to offer more balanced views on his podcast
he did NO such fucking thing you tranny scum
because he already does that

Like whoever told you you could become a woman?

So the vaxx killed him right?

Attached: Blindbeard the Pirate Patrick.jpg (171x282, 9.74K)

>what was the misinformation?

Most of what our Ministry of Health put on their website because they forgot to update it lol

Attached: 1631593218465.jpg (1024x831, 117.6K)

>NOT ME NOT ME NOT ME

Attached: 1643635143013.png (858x848, 108.81K)

Typical gaslight "journalism". He hasn't pledged to "try harder", he said he would try and get more people on with differing opinions/viewpoints.

Fuck these assholes making a whole article twisting a fucking insta post when it's there for everyone to see:
instagram.com/tv/CZYQ_nDJi6G/

>Noooo you can't just be a licensed doctor and have a medical opinion that contradicts what the US government says!
Everyone hates it for a reason

Attached: 1643303038078.jpg (1218x1218, 211.35K)

Friendly reminder that we won the culture war and all your wojak spamming, trannyposting has done nothing but drive moderates away from you conspiracy schizoids.

He had a few guests on that didn't tow the official line 100%, but had the audacity to point to other non-media approved studies when talking about effective ways of combating covid

Nigga u blind?

>apnews.com/
>washingtonpost.com/

Attached: Skeptical Pikamee.jpg (1280x720, 67.23K)

Only doctors are sick enough to come up with shit like lobotomy and sex reassignment surgeries

>spreading covid misinformation

Where's the fucking proof? Calling it disinfo doesn't magically make it so.

you lost. give up

Attached: 1643228475996.png (700x702, 313.21K)

fpbp, its over

There's something empowering and liberating in fighting this good fight sisters.

Attached: npc.jpg (900x304, 46.95K)

>Source: Instagram
Holy fuck you disingenuous retards are desperate

He's a menace to public health.
theguardian.com/technology/2022/jan/14/spotify-joe-rogan-podcast-open-letter
>A total of 270 US doctors, scientists, healthcare professionals and professors have written an open letter to streaming company Spotify, expressing concern about medical misinformation on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, listed as the platform’s most popular program.

>The letter asks the platform to “establish a clear and public policy to moderate misinformation on its platform”.

>It accuses controversial host Joe Rogan’s show of having a “concerning history of broadcasting misinformation, particularly regarding the Covid-19 pandemic”.

Sneed.

>There's something empowering and liberating in fighting this good fight sisters.

Attached: barebacked.jpg (1080x1921, 541.56K)

Attached: 1613445260739.png (504x340, 75.49K)

>Friendly reminder that we won the culture war and all your wojak spamming, trannyposting has done nothing but drive moderates away from you conspiracy schizoids.

Attached: 1641692342352.png (584x305, 249.14K)

I remember someone posted the list of "doctors" on this open letter and it was like fucking dentists and social scientists and shit lmao

Like 80% of people only read headlines and assume they know what the article says based on that. The media is fully aware of that and take advantage of it to indoctrinate their readers. In their defense they'll usually add the truth at the bottom of the article, often phrased in a way that can be easily misunderstood. But only like 10% of readers actually read all the way to the bottom

Yes.

>Friendly reminder that we won the culture war
>Biden less popular than Trump at his worst
>Can't even keep abortion legal in Texas
>Hell, can't even keep CRT in Texas schools

Attached: DEBUNKED.jpg (572x444, 59.25K)

Uh they kinda do

Oh yeah no moderates definitely love leftists en masse these days. We're definitely not mocking you for being censorious retards who can't handle other opinions

Thousands of people die of heart attacks everyday. Do you have any evidence the Vaccination led to his death?

What is it you think they're lying about?

Nothing. People are mad because other people listen to Joe Rogan and they actively cry to companies or (if I'm not mistaken) the government to try and stop him. Not understanding that this will constantly re-create the streisand effect and more people will just keep listening to him. The point isn't whether or not he's spreading "dangeorus misinformation", the point is that people act high and mighty and talk down on people like some kind of nanny.

What "culture war"? Is this another pivoty excuse because you're mad but hide behind it in a veil of smugness?

He defended having Malone and McCullough on and never said that he wouldn't have controversial guests on in the future.

oh yeah, because he was such a fountain of truth and knowledge in the past when he was sponsored by fleshlight and shilling supplements.

>We won the culture war!
>The spoils? A dystopian hellhole where no one can go outside, you get banned off of any platform for towing the official line, the economy is failing, and WW3 is about to start.

You can have it.

>theguardian.com/

Attached: The Guardian Articles.png (1284x1096, 718.87K)

Because they are perfectly balanced with the views I agree with.

What they won't tell you is that those 270 doctors are all left wing schizo and that there are literally thousands of doctors who disagree with them. You know, like the fucking doctors he has on in the show.

These people are a circus act. I have always voted moderately since 2006 and it's baffling that I'm now somehow contributing to the end of the world because I'm not 100% siding with them. It's really insane how social media past 2009 how rotted their brains.

>On July 20, Rogan promoted the right-wing lie that the government was planning to monitor private citizens’ text messages for anti-vaccine misinformation

>On August 6, Rogan fearmongered that vaccine passports would move the U.S. “one step closer to dictatorship”

>compared pandemic policies to the Holocaust, these actions are not only objectionable and offensive, but also medically and culturally dangerous.

>misinformation
>One of the creators mRNA vaccines thinks they shouldn't be politicised or mandated

How the fuck is an opinion misinformation now?

They didn't make up the letter from the doctors, user.

No I agree seed and vegetable oils are to blame but we must trust the experts regardless because we evolved to consume Huel

Attached: 1*y_79f5eXh2miMH5z5M1xvQ.jpg (901x480, 74.16K)

Oy vey, only we can mention da shoah

>Neurotic hypochondriac is proud about being an asshole
I know *exactly* what type of dick head this is and they have to amongst the worst people on Earth. Literal psychos

Chuds lost, what's new? You lose everything.

But I thought the "culture war" didn't exist, and when people complained about Leftists/SJW's/etc. they were just "incels" that were "looking for things to be offended over"?

What do you mean "they"? The media isn't one outlet. Different outlets have different owners and different editors with different world views. And each media outlet will try to obfuscate the truth whichever way they'd like by using intentionally misleading headlines

less than 20 were real doctors, one of them was literally a "marihuana doctor'

>he compared something to the plight of the Jews
ahh, so THAT's why the media are on him

>Friendly reminder that we won the culture war and all your wojak spamming, trannyposting has done nothing but drive moderates away from you conspiracy schizoids.

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-142632_Gallery.jpg (714x775, 223.63K)

Journalism should only be done by accredited professionals.

>Chuds lost, what's new? You lose everything.

Attached: 1580130730234.jpg (400x400, 24.45K)

Texas can't even keep electricity running consistently. It's a 3rd world shithole run by 3rd rate politicians. At least it'll be blue in your life time, Jethro.

Attached: ted_cruz.png (511x373, 416.31K)

>Implying the feds aren't monitoring comms all the time

I can see how that's misinformation, glowies have been doing that since before COVID.

According to whom?

That's not "misinformation".
Those are literally opinions trannies disagree with.

And they're correct opinions.

Attached: Leftists and Coronavirus Fascisim.jpg (450x449, 52.97K)

Even more doctors said it was safe to protest for BLM while protesting against lockdowns was dangerous. They’re partisan hacks motivated by their own political beliefs and money.

>In December, Spotify co-founder Daniel Ek stated in an interview that he will not be getting vaccinated against Covid-19 until [sic] 'more peer-reviewed evidence supporting the effectiveness of the vaccine emerges'[18][19]
So Spotify owners are literally antivaxx retards and support Rogan because of that

>towing
You mean 'toeing'.
Come on, people. The grammar and spelling on Any Forums had gotten so bad in the last few years. We're supposed to be smarter than the rest of the morons on the internet. Try harder; you're embarrassing me.

>rest of the world
>YIU ARE SPRRADING MISINFORMATION GET THE JAB OK

If the trust the science is if even near being truthful you would not see shit like this that goes against the narrative of US CDC FDA and Saint fauci

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-172918.png (1080x2280, 1.29M)

>>Spotify has since said it is working to add advisory warnings to any podcast discussing Covid-19.
Why do big corporations think we need trigger warnings for all this shit? A couple seething trannies on twitter do NOT represent the masses and they really need to quit pretending they do.

Attached: ((You)).jpg (1280x1045, 102.35K)

>$60mil BLM donations, gone.

Attached: 14f.png (200x200, 45.6K)