Why didn’t he want him to cry in front of Mexicans?

Why didn’t he want him to cry in front of Mexicans?

Attached: ED4D93A5-1875-4CBE-BF20-3B223394128B.jpg (1053x1053, 122.54K)

Mexican men are hyper masculine because Mexico is a rougher place, and if you cry in front of them you’ll be faced with vicious mockery and verbal abuse

the best movie of the last decade

the most Reddit movie of the last decade

Attached: 74C65B9E-EE46-4DFC-B785-790FDD271337.jpg (600x600, 54.97K)

This. It's like wearing bad shoes in front of black people. You just don't do it. You can cry in front of black men all day but don't wear fake Jordans.

Any capeshit flick is more Reddit.

To maintain the image of relentless stoicism of the white anglo saxon race

You are not white if you don't get it

I wore sketchers in front of a group of black guys one time. Worst mistake of my life

Based. I recommend everyone who enjoyed it to read Tarantino's book version. You get so much extra shit the it makes the film better and better.

Imagine thinking I care what niggers wear or think of what I’m wearing. You amerimutts are truly repulsive.

Is there anything interesting about pussycat mentioned in the book?

You can’t let niggers make you look like a bitch. You have to punch the rowdiest one in the mouth otherwise you’ll lose all respect from your friends, your girlfriend, and your peers

Brutal rip user.

Again, who are these niggers im meant to interact with? Im not poor, and I’m not a mutt. I don’t live around niggers.

valid opinion
it was good to see how tarantula stopped being a manchild and made a good movie

Harvey's fall made him mature as an artist

You're lucky you're still alive user, bitch niggas gettin' capped for that shit.

oui oui

Well then it doesn’t apply to you, so I don’t know why you had to reply and put your 2 cents in in the first place. But for people who do live around niggers, those are the facts

the last good movie ever if this place any indication (which it's not)

Did he really do it?

Attached: 1628617274449.png (1280x720, 361.41K)

Based

I wear ten dollar Walmart shoes in front of black people at my job all the time, no one gives a fuck because I don't talk to them anyway.

Undoubtedly

You should stop being a faggot user. You’re not cute.

Yes, every character gets way more background.

Bro.. you replied to someone who was talking to me and jumped in to say you don’t care what niggers think because you don’t have to interact with niggers. I’m not being cute, you’re being the faggot. This conversation clearly has nothing to do with you

>reddit spacing
>internet hard man routine
>absolutely terrified of black people
State of nu-Any Forums

Based

Dis nigga wearin sketchers right now aint he

Reddit ? Dude murders his wife and brutally murders two teenage girls also... Is that really a reddit type move ?

Bait

le wife murder
le girl murders

yes, it is Le Reddit