Jackass passes the torch

youtu.be/uuojnuZtoTI?t=37

Jackass Forever, a very fitting title for a movie that is ready to pass the torch.

But not to the same old, white dudes. Meet jackass forever new diverse cast.

Women are going to be doing badass heckin stunts and taking the jackass IP to a WHOLE new level

Anyone else excited by this fresh new blood?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 8.09.51 PM.png (996x924, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7IeYBV6_P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate women and minorities

She looks elfish

Soul is gone, you can't just force some niggers and women into an established crew

does she have cute feet

i dont care fuck off you know exactly what you're doing by posting this thread kys talk about movies not politics

The reason Jackass is popular is because it's just a bunch of normal ass dudes, from varying but somewhat similar backgrounds, doing dumb shit and becoming rich and famous from it.

The original crew is so endearing in a way where people who don't get it just don't get it. I fucking hate Bam Margera but it even feels different when he isn't there, like something is missing. With a new team of people taking over the Jackass name it will just be another youtube prank tier production with no heart and no soul. People like the stunts, but what they like more are the people involved.

Incelbros???

If she ends up doing a party boy variant but its party girl and she dances around in a thong in public it would be hella based.

OP HERE
Am i doing that or is universal doing that?

I'm just talking about what they are showing to us?

Wow diverse jackass this is what we really wanted very necessary

Fpbp

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 91.45K)

Only legit if she puts a bottle rocket up her snatch

The original was retarded white guys destroying their bodies for laughs, almost all of these will be staged cause women ain't breaking their bodies for laughs.

But they deliberately made a political move to diversityfy Jackass. To have a discussion about the film without discussing the teleological motivation behind it(to shove women and minorities into what had previously been the domain of cishetwhitemen) is just intellectually dishonest.

i can't wait for the woman to do the poocano

>no CKY crew members whatsoever

Attached: 1642522145315.jpg (406x680, 48.08K)

Fuck those has-been junkies.

>diversity GOOD! what? wait, why are you talking about diversity, racist?...

youtube.com/watch?v=t7IeYBV6_P4

anons, we got so old.... where did the time go ?

Attached: camp-kill-yourself-cky.jpg (750x485, 184.43K)

cheers

Attached: 1586634880179.png (450x405, 118.83K)

Do people still care about Jackass in the current year? Though it ended 15 years ago

It's just kinda sad now

Isn't there like a mandate that all movies need to have one woman and a black? Also she DOES look jewish