Le Skylab (2011)

How the fuck did they get away with making this film? They had a 12 year old girl touch a 15 year old boy's penis for "laughs" (she accidently touches it instead of shaking his hand) and they have the two of them talk to each other for a bit while the boy is fully naked. How is that legal?

Attached: 1643576544945.jpg (1400x2100, 819.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocelebs.net/sandrine-bodenes-nude-le-skylab-2011.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>France

Attached: image.jpg (1186x320, 69.89K)

What does the film being French have to do with anything?

user, I...

bump

Jesus the french are disgusting. Or are these (((french))) people?

The French have all the sexual deviancy of the Jews but with none of the intelligence

american hands typed this post

Why is that a problem?

What's the difference?

sounds like a funny scene. nothing illegal about showing a teenager naked in a non-sexual context, even in the “puritan” usa.

The clip if anyone is interested
videocelebs.net/sandrine-bodenes-nude-le-skylab-2011.html

The OP said the girl touches the boy's penis though, that's sexual.

kek

That girl looks uncomfortable. I feel bad for her.

i haven’t seen the film but from the way it’s described by op the act is:
a) a mistake on the girl’s part played for laughs
b) probably not shown on screen anyway
i agree that if there was some leering closeup of a teenage boy’s dick with a little girl’s hand on it that would be inappropriate but if it’s just some offscreen gag i can’t imagine there being any legal or ethical problems with it.

An user posted a video of it

she’s an actress, genius. do you think if the character was meant to be comfortable in this scenario they would have used a take where she looked nervous? the character is a young girl who has an older boy standing naked in front of her. she’s uncomfortable, of course, but i doubt the actress playing her is.

Did they really need to have her see his bare genitals and butt?

ok, seen the clip now. i honestly did not see any contact whatsoever. maybe i missed it but it’s nowhere near as bad as op makes it sound.

you mean to tell me she saw (gasp) a penis???? good heavens, how will she survive?

why is it called skylab and does it have anything to do with skylab

The French aren't puritan retards unlike burgers but paradoxically Americans can't imagine non sexual nudity.

The skylab is falling out of orbit

what does that have to do with a french family

No idea, I just googled a synopsis. Euros can't write films for shit anyway.

Would they have had the boy wear one of those coverings so she didn't see below his waist?