Why did this scene make so many people mad?

Why did this scene make so many people mad?

Attached: Amélie.jpg (1280x720, 106.2K)

because they all have 30cm dicks and don't like dicklet movie characters

Probably the stupid face, when women are faking it they don't make ironic faces like this.

>30cm
um.. user

>laying there like a dead log
>"wtf sex bad?"
Are women really like this?

ironically this would only make me get harder

yes yes we know you're going to say that 45cm is average and if I had said 45cm you would have implied that 55cm is average and if I had said 55cm you would have claimed that 70cm is average we know we know we know. I'm just gonna tell you right now that 1cm is average and leave you to suffer for being a fucking retard

Attached: 42f.png (640x640, 260.57K)

It wasn't this scene alone, it was this plus the part afterward where she's having sex with a black guy and screaming her head off.

user, 30cm is like 12 inches. That's monstrous

This scene made nobody made you memeforcing faggot

I don't remember that scene. Did that really happen?

I've never seen this movie, because French "people" can't create art because they aren't human.
In fact I would go as far as to say Africans in France are more human than the native French.

Remember this is one of the boards where understanding size conversions is the rarest Pepe and if you don’t have a 10000km penus then women will forever laugh at you.

no one cares about your made up measurements

Attached: 1639149964948.jpg (680x529, 35.86K)

I personally hate it because for some reason it makes the guy fucking her look like a loser. Maybe it's her face?

not enough diversity

No.

The sole point of this scene is the Amelie can't get out of her own head at all, even to enjoy sex. She's just stuck in a perpetual state of self-consciousness.

The average dick is in fact longer than the average depth of a vagina. Dick size is a meme unless you're seriously disfigured

Did I stutter bitch? Me and my 30cm rod be impaling bitches on the regular.

Same face

I revoke the bottom part of this picture, your mom is safe

Attached: 4ED097B0-2ECA-41BB-A095-8FDB517ACC40.jpg (499x260, 42.18K)

My pecker is 5'1. Am I doomed?

That's not even how that works. The vagina literally changes depth depending on how the woman is feeling.

Well, you're on this website, so... Yes.

and no one on earth has a functional 12 incher

It's almost the size on an average woman (5'4), you're safe