At which season did you stop watching?

at which season did you stop watching?
what's a good side to check episode ratings?

Attached: The_Simpsons_yellow_logo.svg.png (1024x455, 93.81K)

*site. my bad

Don't know about site but I got this

Attached: 1605517640210.png (1200x699, 244.75K)

I'm a zoomie so I never really watched it I seen some earlier episodes and was surprised by how much sovl it had.

>even bothering to continue the chart after Season 20

it's the well-establish cut-off point between classic and nu-simpsons

well established*, I'm not a chink guys I swear

argitaou, user-kun! OwO
noted.

I think I stopped watching after the movie.
I remember watching the grunge band episode because everybody hated it.
I also remember a pro-migrant episode except the niggers were played by Scandinavians. It was terrible.

Attached: Sadgasm.jpg (393x289, 25.38K)

>S23 E23
Lisa Goes Gaga
>S30 E18
Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy

There. Saved you some time.

The peak is somewhere in he middle of season 4 and 5. Season 1-3 is the upstretch leading to it, 6 and 7 the start of the decline. dont bother with the rest at all.

I had to go to wikipedia and look through episode guides by season, but it looks like Season 14 is when I stopped watching. Which makes sense, because 2003 is when I moved to Eastern Europe for two years and when I came back I had pretty much stopped watching TV..

Season 12 was when I basically stopped watching regularly and I only own 1-8.

What happens in the second to be that bad?

It aired in the 30th season.

The last new episode I remember watching was when Homer was Pie Man.

I was a kid when simpsons was already like 10 seasons deep so it was always just random episodes but I probably stopped watching around 2010

It's still too low overall. There's episodes with constant smart joke after joke with like a 7.9. Then there's reddit shit like Rick and Morty or Archer with averages of 9

Season 9 Episode 3, Lisa's Sax, I could tell something was off for the first time, but the season was still a mix of stone cold classics along side the Slowly Mutating Into Zombie Simpsons episodes. Next season, episode 17 with Homer becoming a trucker, I gave up on the show.

I miss Phil Hartman

I forget what season it was but I stopped watching when they killed off Maude Flanders for no reason.

Attached: 1606150507002.png (1800x1800, 441.42K)

Season 12 damnnnn. I think that green episode is the robot drinking beer one? i think thats the season i lost interest