OH N-

>OH N-

Attached: rekt.gif (640x360, 3.99M)

manlets btfod again

>Some dude casually makes androids that can beat Super Saiyan

Why didn't Frieza just build some robots?

I don't understand why Vegeta was ever popular, Piccolo was always a much better asshole turned goodguy.

reminder vegeta is canonically like 5'4 and that includes his hair

Why didn't they just take the Dragon Balls into Mordor?

she later marries a man even shorter than Vegeta

SSJ 1.5 Vegeta didn't even care about her anymore.

they're cyborgs, though, and the quality drop really started there, a couple of fucking human teenagers augmented with robot parts can easily beat legendary warrior race aliens, it's fucking ridiculous

Nothing past the Freeza saga is canon.

Why didn't Frieza just do some push ups once in a while?
He's a badass. It took everyone to beat him in the Saiyan Saga. But as hard as tried he could never be the best. He's forever second banana and I think a lot of people can relate to that.

giwtwm

bejitabros..............

Attached: 1600893969713.jpg (662x650, 87.45K)

Also why did Giro only huild like at most 7 of them (if we include the movies) why not an entire army? He worked for the Red Ribbon Army so I'm sure he had the resources

Red ribbon God back to dragonball you're juet a fag. Buu and cell saga were great and I'm. tired of pretending they weren't

Their power was that they never run out of energy. They can fight forever.
It probably took a lot for him to build them and each version was some new breakthrough he had with the tech.

Buu arc is lowkey kino and and one of the stronger parts of the series

they weren't real super saiyans

>Their power was that they never run out of energy. They can fight forever.
Yes, but that was irrelevant since they immediately outclassed super saiyans

Test

Goku met Android 8 in the original Dragon Ball, he was the Frankenstein's Monster stand-in. All the one's prior to 16 just weren't worth bringing out or were destroyed by the time of the Android saga.

It's not that ridiculous, it's established that power level (chi/ki) will make your skin invincible to impacts from those with a lower power level. Krillin is just a normal human after all.

So it's just a matter of believing whether technology can increase someone's power level. If that's the case then they aren't just fleshy humans with robot parts. When freeza came back as a half-robot he was probably stronger too.

Freeza wouldn't make anything that could challenge him.

There seems to be a big difference between SSJ 1 - Android 18 - SSJ 1.5, because Vegeta could have done the same to her later but was focused on Cell.