Same LSD story every time: "Young man on LSD thought he could fly jumped out of a building. What a tragedy...

Same LSD story every time: "Young man on LSD thought he could fly jumped out of a building. What a tragedy." What a dick. Don't go blaming acid on this fuckin' guy. If he thought he could fly why didn't he try and take off from the ground first? Just to check it out. He's an idiot, he's dead. Good.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 4.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bO9QIBcxR6c?t=199
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't see ducks lined up to catch elevators to fly north, do you? No, they fly from the fuckin' ground. The guy was a moron, he's dead, good. No tragedy.

Attached: 27COMEDY-superJumbo.jpg (826x864, 103.35K)

THE DOOR IS AJAR

how can a door be a jar?

TIFFANY

maynard sure can't stop sucking up to him

>DRUGS ARE HARMLESS IT'S JUST A PLANT BRO IT'S NOT THE DRUGS FAULT YOURE JUST MORE OF WHO YOU ALREADY ARE ON DRUGS AND DRUGS CURED MY DEPRESSION WITHOUT ME HAVING TO CHANGE MY SHITTY LIFE SO LONG AS I KEPT TAKING THEM AND DRUG LAWS ARE JUST USED TO OPPRESS MINORITIES AND ONLY INNOCENT PEOPLE GO TO JAIL FOR MINOR POSSESSION FOR 300 YEARS AND IT'S NOT FAIR OTHER SHITTY BACKWARDS SOCIETIES REGULAR ALLOE DRUG USE AND HAVE DRUGS WHY CANT WE AND WE PRESCRIBE OPIATES ALL THE TIME FOR LEGITIMATE PAIN REASONS AND THEY'RE SUPER ADDICTIVE SO WHY CANT I TAKE WHATEVER CHEMICAL I WANT WHENEVER I WANT INSTEAD OF US HAVING BETTER REGULATIONS ON PAIN MEDICATIONS AND BRO THERE'S THESE DMT ELVES GOD'S NOT REAL BUT THE LITTLE ELVES I SEE WHEN MY BRAIN IS SWITCHED ON ARE AND IF IT WASN'T FOR DRUGS WE WOULDN'T HAVE EVOLVED THAT'S WHY STONERS ARE SUPER INTELLIGENT NOT GIANT DROPKICK LOSERS EVERY STONER I KNOW IS SUOER PRODUCTIVE AND SUCCESSFUL AND HAS A NORMAL JO THEY JUST NEED DRUGS TO MAKE IT BAREABLE BECAUSE THE BOURGEOISIE OPPRESSES US AND EXPLOITS OUR LABOUR MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR MY TRANS GF TO AFFORD HER FRONT HOLE SURGERY

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.24K)

Name one (1) person that has died due to LSD

SHIT THEYRE LYING TO US
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>"If you're in advertising and marketing - kill yourself."
>Does advertisements for his shows with him smoking cigarettes
>"Look at me! I SMOKE!"
>Dies of lung cancer
Like pottery really

>its only bad for people if they die

Explain the 60s nigger. Worst decade of dipshit caught in a mass hallucination.

>Yeah some Hippies were on weird festivals and blacks wanted rights the 60s were like... like... CRAZY dude

That's nearly as big of an understatement as saying world war 2 was some guys with guns running amok

not just the blacks, but the women and the children too

Why do people feel like they need drugs to enjoy life? What's so hard about just being yourself and creating your own fun/epiphanies?

Why are you on a television and film board then imaginationigger

Name one (1) bad thing in the 60s that isnt the Vietnam War.
(Pro Tip: Niggers wanting rights is not a bad thing)

The Beatles
Sesame Street
James Bond
Italy flooding
Jackie Kennedy shooting Jack Kennedy
Brian Wilson
Bay of Pigs invasion
The miniskirt
Variety Shows
Game Shows

1963,19 February
Publication of The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan, a milestone in the US Women’s Movement

The massive subversion of academia by extreme hippy/leftists lsd using retards to subvert the minds and ultimately the power structures of Western citizens and civilisation leading to its collapse--largrly at the behest of the cia

But muh Woodstock bro

youtu.be/bO9QIBcxR6c?t=199

I think it'd be impossible to imagine something similar to whatever strange stuff psychedelics conjure up in the mind

If you're a boring fuck with no creativity sure

sure thing buddy

Wow a feminist book that is truely horrible
Yeah bro the old power structures of the 50s were much better amirite?
This is an acceptable answer