As a non-American watching American movies growing up...

As a non-American watching American movies growing up, I never understood the "joke" behind somebody with a bottle of lotion or a jar of Vaseline at their desk.

Then I grew up and learned about Americans.

I feel sorry for these people.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.35K)

why just americans? circumcision is more prevelant in most islamic countries, korea, etc. than in the US.

Also in the time since this movie aired US men went from a 88% circumcision rate to 65%. In time, due to increases in atheism and hispanic/black growth rates, it will be below 50% by 2030

and 5 years ago the federal ban on female circumcision was overturned. As wrong as things are we're even still going in the wrong direction.

not really, male circumcision is way on the decline in the US since the early 2000s. It can be credited to millennials being atheist and more hispanics/less whites

In the 1950s it was like 95%, now we're approaching 60%. that's progress

Good luck. About 5 years ago the City of New York tried to ban the practice of performing literal oral sex on male babies during the circumcision procedure and failed.

deluded

>why just americans?
>watching American movies

deluded about what? stats don't lie, it's way on the decrease

okay? The % of people who do that are very small and are rapidly dying out in the US. Without legislation needed, circumcision will be eliminated in the US in the next several decades unless there's stuff like a sudden increase in white christian identity or hispanics are deported/immigration banned

Neither of these are gonna happen, so relax and enjoy that by the end of the next few decades will be over without you needing to lift a finger

As a proud Christian, I'm fully circumcised and my children will proudly be fully circumcised before they can walk.

Cut dicks are mentally ill, that's why they end up trans

Circumcision in the US is dying a quick death. The real problem is how to handle it in Muslim countries where it’s far more prevelant

Did you know in iran it’s state mandated all men (even Christians and Hindus) get circumcised?

you're clearly white then because black and hispanic christians don't do this and it's why circumcision is dying out in the US, because the # of white christians is falling like a rock

>white christian identity
this is only in the US, on a worldwide basis, neither whites or christians, or white christians get circumcised
you can have a culture be 100% white christian and have 0 circumcisions
only circumcised people you will find in europe are muslim immigrants

hollywood is dry. masturbating in dry climates is basically sand-papering your dick.

travel.

This

>Circumcision rate amongst males in the United States, 1956
93%

>Circumcision rate amongst males in the United States, 2020
64%

real progress has been made. Especially when you realize the drop mostly happened over the last 20 years and it was pretty stable from 1950s - 2000s

>hollywood is dry
kek

true it became a white christian thing in the US due to puritanical movements like John Harvey Kellogg. It was pretty rare in the US until his movement shilled it

feel free to look up LA rainfall

if they're trans then it's FGM

are you saying, in more humid climates, cirumcised people dont need lube?

yep. as i've directly experienced this.

very insightful thank you

even uncircumcised people need lube in dry areas.

...no

yes...

if you still had your skin you would know why this is 100% bullshit
im not judging you for not understanding how a normal cock works
unless you have severe phimosis, or you are a cut kikeboy, you never need lube, in any scenario EVER for jerking off