It's over

instagram.com/tv/CZYQ_nDJi6G/?utm_medium=copy_link

Attached: 1643603147841.png (678x591, 442.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixwox.com/profile/joerogan/igtv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the rock's comment. Btw I was "warned" for posting this despite the fact that I tied the post into the FF drama.

what's the tl;dr

>that youtuber tier intro
gave me the ick lol

stop it

wait The Rock got involved with Joe and Covid and Spotify?

There's never been a bigger bitch than a Any Forums janny. They exist to make discord trannies and tripfags feel better that there's a rung of worthless faggotry below themselves.

Can anyone give me the basic gestalt? I'm not asking for the whole burrito.

Yes, check the comment section on this exact post.

Just screenshot it you massive faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 12.54.05 AM.png (1212x1072, 1.25M)

WTF why would Dwaynetty do this?

Happy, bitch? I think he might've deleted it. Luckily, I ss'd it immediately.

Based and litty

>ywn sip Teramana with Dwayne

Basically Joe is getting ridicule from the left because he brought a guest who is anti vax. Who is a actual doctor whole worked on mrna vaccines. They say hes spreading misinformation for just because hes allowing people with different opinions to speak. Its bs ppl love it when eddie bravo speaks about flat earth and shit

Didn't that happen like a month ago? Thx I can't use Instagram I haven't had a Facebook account in 15 years.

there are no opinions when it comes to science and trying to contain a pandemic. you either do it or you don't. if you're anti-vax, anti-mask, etc, you're pro-pandemic and contributing every single second to continue this nightmare. if you pussy faggots just did as you're told for a couple of months this would be over by fall. grow the fuck up.

it doesn't let you see comments without an account

thank you

>rather than a sincerr post, uses it as an opportunity to promote his tequila
what a fucking disgusting piece of shit

Holy fucking shit. He is still being attacked for this vax shit. Hasnt this been going on for the better part of a year now?

>I... I pwomise to all the people trying to censor me I will fact-check and invite more democwats on my show

what a fucking pussy, he bent the knee

Attached: 1623355095992.png (345x539, 339.43K)

God imagine how fucking LITTY that podcast would be, I cant wait

Lmao are you surprised? The Rock is constantly shilling shit.

The only thing that will change is possibly more liberal guests. Nothing is "over"

He’s always been controlled op. It’s all part of the clown show.

I can't view it without an account. What does he say

i guess i shouldnt be surprised. but nevertheless its fucking gross

I no longer have social anxiety after the realisation that 95% of the populace aren't sentient.

That he walked in on his wife fucking a nigger

2 MORE WEEKS

M
O
R
E

W
E
E
K
S

Damn he btfo of Joni Mitchell on accident.

>his tequila
He doesn't say anything about the brand of tequila.

Thanks kind stranger!

Dude at this point you are trying to battle the flu. You cant stop people from spreading the flu even with all the vaccines we made. Besides its getting to the point where this virus is not as bad as the first strain.

Attached: colorado to end.png (512x472, 277.53K)

Attached: 1514275386424.jpg (209x242, 7.34K)

Okay this is LITTY

>censorship is bad
what a pussy. the removal of dissenting opinions is an essential part of a stable country. this is how humanity functioned for so many years and now that freedom of speech has run wild the countries will collapse.

Attached: AC087A51-C8D0-4C1E-A745-D0272C49207B.jpg (1024x829, 99.92K)

I hope he invites democrats and treats them like the CNN faggot who pissed all over himself in fear

Attached: GET FUCKING LITTY.png (489x1080, 468.56K)

based mr pebble

I tested positive last week literally just a cold faggot

>reddit pasta

you've been saying "it's a flu" but we're in year 3 of this shit with 3k americans dying from it every sinlge day. that's a daily 9/11. how long can you go on like this? how can you be so in denial? the internet and misinformation rotted your brain, i'm so sad for you. find god.

don't fuck with kikes bottom line

Joni Mitchell Btfo

I've got piss rolling down my floor in streams from this post

>I tested positive
for AIDS i hope

>Doh!
Joe is great.

greetings from Kazakhstan
I fucking hate Americans so much it's unreal

Attached: 1641614118649.gif (360x640, 170.47K)

3k Americans die a day WITH COVID, not necessarily because of COVID. Huge, abso fucking lutely huge difference.

>my daddy replacement is BASED
time passes
>BAD DADDY YOU NOT MY DADDY WAAAAAAH
fatherless behavior
many such cases

Damn. Thanking your haters is a surefire way to piss them off even more. Joe is eternally based.

You can view instagram accounts by going to pixwox.com/profile/PROFILENAME

pixwox.com/profile/joerogan/igtv/

I discovered this because I don't have an IG account either and refuse to make one.

what the actual fuck

Attached: file.png (925x840, 553.93K)

Never articulated it that way, but I guess this made me less self conscious aswell.

No one’s dying from it. Your lying government is counting the death rate as covid deaths.

>le outrage culture

incredible mental gymnastics. keep telling yourself that.
take your meds

Joe Rogan has gone past the point of mere e-celebrity. He's a more influential media figure than most established celebrities at this point.

its well known with his followers that he's got a tequila brand. by mentioning tequila he's drawing some kind of connection with his product and his support of Joe and some folksy idea of sitting down with him to conversate. I dunno how to properly articulate it but what hes doing is some shilling faggotry

>HOW DARE THEY FIX THE GLARE!!!!!!

enjoy the imageboards you have in noonegivesafuckistan
oh what's that
you don't have any
you have to come to americanski site to shitpost
I guess you eat our shit and say 'Thank you' then

time for your boostie woostie

You saying “take your meds” is gaslighting and defending a conspiracy by government and big pharma.