David Hayter

>loose your most iconic role in the worst way possible
>fail as a actor
>fail as a script writer
>VA career dead
>union strike failed
>getting forgotten
how much more can he take

Attached: twinsnakes.png (1280x960, 2.07M)

Because he didn't sell out to the faggot Jew producers that wanted to rape him

He still got cucked by kojimbo lel

imagine ever being upset that this clown got replaced by an actual kino actor like kiefer

huh

Attached: 1643479827164.jpg (634x483, 27.39K)

Nobody would want to rape that ugly, chubby faggola

>hire big name actor to do iconic role
>cut 90% of his recorded dialogue after watching Drive and falling for le epic silent protagonist

Does he have the biggest ego of any small nobody in the business?
He was a dub actor who met the creator of the game twice his entire life and acted as if the series was his and he was the person responsible for anything good in it.

For any non English speakers, do your dub actors act as if the show is a hit because of them? Like do the Spanish dub actors for the Simpsons claim they are why people like the Simpsons? I know those actors are held in high esteem, but does it reach the ego of Americans?

Karl Urban is really handsome no homo

Who?
That looks like the guy from The Boys.

"real actor" is a meme

the guy who voices spic homer thinks he makes the series funnier than the english version but thats as far as i know
also hayter is a cancuck

Is this true? I ask become I can see Kojima doing that 100%, down to having watched Drive, tweeted about it, and then decided to cut the dialogue later in the studio

Kiefer wasn't as good as him in the role.
If they were gonna hire someone famous to replace him, at least get the original to do it.
Instead we got Sutherland doing a Kurt Russell impression

>He was a dub actor who met the creator of the game twice his entire life and acted as if the series was his and he was the person responsible for anything good in it.
He was the dub director in some of them. He also was the one that insisted on getting the original VAs for the Twin Snakes remake when the studio wouldn't pay for it

Entire post is moot considering that even Kojima himself clearly has prioritised the English language MGS as the true version. MGS5 lip sync is animated to match the English track.

>americans actually think their dub is the true version of a work

Yes.
The Japanese version is just an overdub over the acting of English speaking actors. Cope weeb.

Attached: 8074EB13-77C2-4437-8482-3A4A4BC29AAF.jpg (480x360, 15.16K)

>the guy who voices spic homer thinks he makes the series funnier than the english version but thats as far as i know
He does tho, but the geniuses are still the writers

do you even know nu-kojimbo? he always hangs out and circlejerks the american actors he works with such as madds and troy despite the language barrier.

Why is Karl Urban's head so big?

Dumbass jungle monkey

>american actors he works with such as madds
>Japanese version is just an overdub
Americans never cease to amaze in their stupidity.

With Kojima it is.

It's lose, ape.

noooooo user don’t listen to the Mads Mikkelsen voice track Kojima’s intended experience is some random Japanese guy talking over his lines!!!
YWNBJ

Attached: EF50B493-2CEF-40A7-B71E-05D6308308BB.jpg (1200x900, 344.04K)