It's gotten to the point where the live-action footage looks worse than the CGI scenes...

It's gotten to the point where the live-action footage looks worse than the CGI scenes. The CGI metal actually looks like metal, but the live-action metal armor looks like plastic. It just looks so cheap. How did it get to this?

Attached: kZ4WEkyWG0XJL71PIEpYdbDHOuz.jpg (1400x2100, 164.46K)

I dont care. I've always thought halo was extremely gay.

It's not made for you. I'm not sure who its made for but it's not anyone who played the original games.

fpbp
/thread

Liev Schreiber's brother is Master Chief so you won't be disappointed.

People may disagree but I see the same in the Warcraft movie. The CGI was built by a fantastic group of people - almost like most of the budget was dedicated to that and the scraps left to the live-action.

I feel the same way here.

No it wasn't, but it sure as shit is now.

>I've always thought halo was extremely gay.

I wish. I would pay to see a lesbian Cortana sensuality scene.

I grew up playing WW2 shooters on PC. The concept of a shooter with a bunch of cartoony looking aliens didn't appeal to me whatsoever. The ring concept from the first game was cool though.

it's the era of shitty live action adaptations

name a good live action adapation

who even wanted a halo movie?

the storytelling and everything was cool enough in the games

Attached: 1541338777986.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

>who even wanted a halo movie?

Shareholders.

They took this from Blomkamp too.
lmao poor guy.

Attached: 1634255806756.webm (720x720, 2.43M)

Silent Hill?

>Start shilling a month early
I'm already over it, I've said everything I have to say and now you're just making me hate it.

Paramount+ are even behind in the shill game.

If you like it they must destroy it to punish us for liking it before they destroyed it.

:(

you know who

They released that test footage from the district 9 director that was pretty tight back when I was a teen, couldn't give less of a fuck now it's in the hands of 343 and all TV is pozzed to the max with race and gender swapping everywhere

you dont even know what metal looks like

TWISTED

Attached: 97131--twisted-metal-4.png (640x631, 196K)

>i thought halo was gay, i grew up playing the games that copied halo's "gameplay innovations"

lol

?
I'm talking about stuff like Counter Strike and Day of Defeat and MOHAA and BF1942 all of which came out around the same time and didn't lift anything from Halo. CoD eventually lifted regenerating health and only having 2 weapons so yeah thanks Halo for dumbing down FPS.

unless you're talking about the PC versions, the main issue was the auto-aim schemes that became ubiquitous on all console shooters almost before halo came out.

That's nice I specifically said I was playing PC games so a gay looking console game garnered zero interest from me.

Based.
The superior game in the whole series.

Attached: TMB.jpg (351x500, 23.52K)