This is a horror movie...

This is a horror movie, there should have been a film set in the future war where the survivors fighting for the Resistance get infiltrated by a Terminator and they're try to find out who it is.

Attached: MV5BYTViNzMxZjEtZGEwNy00MDNiLWIzNGQtZDY2MjQ1OWViZjFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (1066x1600, 319.8K)

Too bad it aged so horribly. The acting is so terrible compared to modern standards.

It's the greatest horror movie ever made.

Attached: term.jpg (1920x1080, 579.9K)

It's so good that even Tarkovsky loves it

imagine making a hollywood horror movie that Andrei Tarkovsky likes, it shouldn't be possible.

Attached: kino.jpg (1920x1080, 527.21K)

Did he get plastic surgery inbetween Terminator 1 and 2 ?
His face looked very different besides the different hair style.

It's probably botax or steroids

based

Attached: screenshot093.jpg (1920x1080, 270.47K)

He was like 45 years old in Terminator 2, dude.

It's a great classic 90's movie and that's more than fine for me. I could give a shit about good acting in modern shows or movies from Netflix, when all they're about is always leftist propaganda

More of a thriller than a horror movie.

It's an action movie. Are you all retarded?

It has its moments

Attached: 76sba1lvdh051.jpg (1280x720, 85.57K)

>spooky skeleton
>final girl
>huge body count
Horror like Predator and Aliens

>terminator is a classic 90s movie

It's actually a thriller.

gtfo, the acting is really good

Because there're seven years between Terminator and Judgement Day.

t2 better

>classic 90's movie
Have the 80s and 90s just coalesced for the younger generations?

Nah, it's a great film but the first is a masterpiece while the second is a really good family friendly action-adventure. Same with Alien/Aliens.

I won't deny that.

wish I grew up in the 90s, so I could have watched this kino in cinema. Boomers experienced peak Any Forums

Action movies often higher body counts than horror movies. Not a good metric for evaluating the genres.

>90s
This has to be bait at this point.

Still no different from Predator and Aliens which had huge body counts, action but clear horror