This may sound pretentious...

This may sound pretentious, but does anyone else feel kind of silly to watch such a "dark" and "gritty" movie about a guy that dresses up in a costume like this?
Reminds me of Phoenix Jones or some Watchmen shit of vigilantes looking fucking embarrassing in real life. it just feels ridiculous.

Still hope the movie is good.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130_230403.jpg (354x327, 48.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yiwit6qMOGw
youtube.com/watch?v=gnallHWgupY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but I'm gay.

It's not even about it being dark or gritty, the movie looks trash but zoomers will eat up any dogshit that is put on their plate.

Disney shills aren’t even hiding it anymore

Watchmen kind of ruins your whole view of superheroes.That's why it ruined the industry for years. Shows how stupid the concept of a superhero is in the real world. Best middle-finger was that Moore almost always called them "men in costumes", not superheroes.

Some people thought it was "superheroes for adults" and startes doing copycats. But it wasm't that, it was "superheroes aren't for adults, retard, grow up".

I 'm a DC fan and i like DC movies. And I think they can do dark movies like the Burton films. But realistic movies just feel idiotic. Only one that I liked like that was Joker and that was mostly because it was a serial killer and had almost nothing to do with Batman. But Batman universe as whole has to be a fantasy more than realism.

>but does anyone else feel kind of silly to watch such a "dark" and "gritty" movie about a guy that dresses up in a costume like this?

Yes. It's not really how Batman comics are. The production itself is embarrassed by the property it is adapting. It begs the question why someone greenlighted it anyway. If the fans and studio don't even like Batman then why are they making the movie?

Yes, I think it's stupid as fuck and the last thing the world needs is another fucking batman reboot.

Yes. This is why the Tim Burton movies are actually the best, the slight campy tone was the most fitting.

It does seem tonally retarded. I don't watch any capeshit movies though so it doesn't affect me.

The best film and TV adaptation of Batman was Adam West's stint
The same for Superman and Christopher Reeve
Fuck Marvel quipshit and fuck grimdark edge, give us more sincerety and more campy fun

That's great op but the more pressing question is, why does it look so bad? It doesn't even look cool.

It’s just what’s in style at the moment. Basically just kids entertainment but “gritty” with unnecessary swearing and violence because it makes manchildren feel like they’re watching something grown up and intellectual.

>Fuck Marvel quipshit
AKA Adam West shit

Batman trying to be realistic is always laughably bad. Yes the Nolan movies sucked ass.

It's not like the alternative isn't laughably bad either.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.64K)

Super heroes are gay, they are homosexual and sexual deviants in spandex brutalising Paul Car-Theif McGee for laughs. Only perverted sexual deviants would find them appealing, at least the early Silver Age heroes were honest, goofy retards with goofy stories for kids.

t. Paul Car-Theif McGee

fuck off retard. marvel takes itself seriously but is riddled with ADHD-dialogue so the zoomers don't get bored. adam west is pure camp that actively clowns the source material. it's not the same and you're a mongoloid for thinking so.

If you don't like the source material why even demand this campy garbage?

That was already disbunked by the Lightbringer
youtube.com/watch?v=Yiwit6qMOGw

Attached: linkara-running.webm (640x360, 1.21M)

could be worse

Attached: 1530662685199.jpg (970x545, 80.83K)

absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=gnallHWgupY

Attached: 1401522520458.gif (340x256, 125.41K)

It's true, all super-heroes are all based on kinky BDSM trash that sexual perverts love. All the spandex, tight suits, gay flashy names, colourful styles, everything a deviant likes now directed to attract kids. Batman for example, he could, with wealth fund some real security measures for the city, create a security with the tech, logistics and force to be outside the claws of corruption, instead he decided to indulge in his daddy and mommy problems and went on to roam the city at night dressed as zoophilic mime.

Spider is another one, with his intellect he could've push the boundaries of science, even with his remarkably strong web he could've made millions and revolutionise the material sector with new synthetic fibres that can withstand extreme forces without tearing. Instead, he dressed himself like a clown, lives like a art how taking pictures of himself dressed as clown and sells them for piss money to a shitty news while beating people on the street.

Villains are not exempt of that either, just as perverted and gay as the heroes, each with their own retarded problems that could be fixed without them turning themselves into sexual clowns that fight other clowns.

You really thought I was going to read of that?
Feel free to project your homo theories on the appropriate subreddit

Attached: videodrome-main.jpg (950x660, 127.88K)

>contrarians have no choice but to fellate this garbage as kino
lmao

You would read it if you aren't a homo that likes seeing men in spandex.