So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working...

>So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

Attached: officespace.jpg (620x413, 31.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XK43Ureuiqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a movie quote!

>this movie kills the zoomer

what a whiny bitch

lmao nigga just switch jobs

>WAHHHH I DONT WANT TO DO NOTHING ALL DAY AND GET PAIID WAHHHH I WANT TO WAGE SLAVE AWAY AT THE CONSTRUCTION SITE YA IM SO HECKIN HAPPY NOW

If you feel like this, its your duty to use your free time wisely.

This is my argument in every Office Space thread: Office jobs now are significantly more tolerable than they were back in 1999 because nowadays you can shitpost on your phone, listen to podcasts, listen to music, etc.

I had a job that drained me and even my free time wasn't enjoyable. Thank god I switched.

>wake up
>go to job that I hate
>come home to wife and kids that I hate
>trapped and unable to change anything in my life because no money even before divorce rape
Kinos for this feel? Office Space only covers some of it.

>AT THE CONSTRUCTION SITE YA IM SO HECKIN HAPPY NOW
they actually had to change the ending, the original was a lot darker
youtu.be/XK43Ureuiqc

That's the thing though, it's not "free time", even if you have nothing productive to do, your faggot boss expects you to pretend to work. It's absolutely asinine, and degrading. I had a job like that once. I would say about 80% of the time I was doing jack shit, but if my boss saw me texting he'd piss his panties. Then I'd ask him what he'd like me to do instead and he wouldn't really have an answer. I often had dreams where I killed him.

Agreed, and to add: every Manager-level worker (and above) goes out of there way to NOT act like someone from this film. So you will rarely encounter someone who forces you to have a miserable job for no reason, do repetitive work, not listen to your concerns, etc. No one wants to be stereotyped as a Bill Lumbergh.

Doing nothing all day is great now that WFH is basically the norm. In 1999, Peter had to commute to an office park and sit in a cubicle with no smartphone to fuck around on all day. That objectively sucks.

How can you hate your kids? I understand the wife, but... hating your kids isn't something I could ever understand. Even if my son trooned out and got fucked up the ass by a nigger I probably wouldn't hate him and would blame myself.

I would blame you too

>Even if my son trooned out and got fucked up the ass by a nigger
why does your brain immediately go there man

Good
I just thought of the worst thing that could happen, that would make me hate another person for doing it.

I've worked an office job for 3 years as a mech engineer and I don't think there was a single day I had to myself to goof off on my smart phone.
Granted, I really enjoy the work that I do and everyone loves and appreciates the stuff I accomplish.

Okay, but do you solely focus on work every single day or do you also listen to music/podcasts as well?

On occasion I'll pop in some tunes to listen to, but I hardly get a moment to do that because I have constant communication with the manufacturing floor to resolve issues as well as the sales team to work out timelines for projects and answer customer questions. Listening to music doesn't really make my work more enjoyable anyway

>because I have constant communication with the manufacturing floor to resolve issues as well as the sales team to work out timelines for projects and answer customer questions

This sounds like torture to me but I’m glad you enjoy it. Makes the world go round.

It's annoying to be distracted, but I enjoy the social interaction because if left to my devices I don't have the time to talk to anyone.
In any case, I think the trick to this job thing is just finding something you are truly passionate about. After that, the things that should irritate you just becomes background noise.

Much better than the one they went with, what a mistake to change it. Even without a shitty boss he'd find reasons to hate his new job as much as his old one even if nobody said "looks like you've got a case of the Mondays". When he talks to the downsizing consultants he says he could be working much harder, but what's the point if he'll see no gain from it. But at the end he's happy to start wageslaving for someone else instead of becoming his own boss?

1999 was the whiniest fucking year in film history. They collectively decided that living a privileged life making decent money was akin to hell, then 20 years later everyone would kill for a life like that

office wagie life is actually a lot more tolerable now with wfh

1999 was the peak of our civilization

Attached: 3378.jpg (319x192, 9.08K)

Agreed.

Attached: 58A8BF1D-4EDA-4EDD-8433-8180F12FE5B7.jpg (645x771, 76.9K)