What are the best quotes from the sequel trilogy?

What are the best quotes from the sequel trilogy?

Attached: 28947022_1838026519582274_6817381927808937735_o.jpg (1200x675, 99.73K)

>Somehow Palpatine returned

Attached: poe.jpg (800x450, 221.91K)

>saying "that'll"
>twice
A grown man got paid to write this...

This is what spicy wings says right b4 shooting out my anushole

It turns out if you watch the movie, this line is fine. He's just muttering to himself, it shows him remembering that he now agrees with what the Pink hair lady had said was the logic behind running away.
It's not some inspirational speech he's giving, which is how images like OP present it as

Attached: 1637894224049.jpg (500x500, 67.17K)

There's nothing gramatically wrong with it, it's just an unwieldly sentence. Memorable shit needs to be brief and punchy
>"I AM THE SENATE"
memorable
>OP
not

you didn't watch the movie. He's reeling this sequence of to himself under his breath as a memento.
The way he intones it is the same as mentally recalling a times table >three times four is twelve, four times four is.. sixteen
The posts on here make it seem like he's standing up in front of people giving a speech

brO you SaiD "times" tWicE thaT's so aWkwaRd

this
this encapsulates how shit the nu-wars were
they clowned themselves

>Memorable shit
lmao you are just fully embracing that you didn't even see the scene, so why post? why would your posts be worth anyone's time

>We are the spark that lights the fire that burns the first order down

there it's better, disney give me money

It's obviously supposed to be an inspirational line, but it's poorly structured. Eat my asshole.

>they fly now?
>they fly now!!!

Kek, I remember when the movie first came out and people on here thought that line was just a shitpost before the webms came out.

>"It's salt!"

This is a good example for anyone reading. See how anons presented the line to this user out of context, with a fake framing. Now because he bought in, he can't even process that reality is different to the meme he was fed. This is happening to you all the time on here.
Go watch the scene with this line - in which he literally mutters this to himself with nobody else listening - and try to tell me you weren't rused.
You fucking got bamboozled by text on a picture with an underline. You are the NPC you hate

That is the weirdest fucking line. It is especially weird since no one mentions Palpatine in the OT. Why didn't they just have him say the Emperor is alive? We know the Emperor is Palpatine, anyone who gives a damn knows there's an Emperor in the OT but only diehards and keyboard warriors know his name is or was Palpatine.

>people on here thought that line was just a shitpost before the webms came out.
It seems stupid because they spent the entire movie stating that they can't replace their troops.

we are the blowjob that will cause the penis to ejaculate the cum that will choke the first order

>but only diehards and keyboard warriors know his name is or was Palpatine.
What? We got his name from the prequels.

He found out the Emperor's name while playing Fortnite.

DEY HEA

I am the electron that will pass through the heating element that boils the water that steeps the tea that will quench the thirst of the first order.

Yeah but only nerds remember the prequels. This is painfully obvious. I have never met a single person who has anything good or bad to say about those movies, because they were instantly forgettable. This board will talk about them, forever, probably because this board is filled with aspies.

>I'm a gay nigger, I fuck and I suck and I'm all outta suck
- Finn™ introducing himself to Rey™

Attached: blacked.webm (960x400, 2.87M)

I really like when they made phone jokes in a universe with no phones and then said "may the force be with you" a billion times.

that'll

What is the actual scene this is from

The prequels have some memorable moments. They're just memorable for the wrong reasons.