Olivia munn

olivia munn

Attached: 1643514317826.webm (720x1280, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaIQDrVghjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls send boob & vageen also asshole

Attached: 1641384573928.png (800x450, 93.36K)

Desperate
Your turn

uggggggggggggggggh

old
gross

Her face looks less bogged than last time I saw her.

I really, really like this webm.

Olivia Bogg

sad. she was a 10/10 in the G4 days before she bogged herself.

I find it cringe when women try hard to be sexy and do shit like this. It's so unnecessary

Attached: 1636048109780.jpg (1280x720, 291.36K)

UNATCO?

That pre-wall sexual desperation period is my favorite thing in a woman. You just know she wants some shota johnson.

stop objectifying her, chuderooski
it's really not that hard

Attached: 1628570616731.png (474x266, 200.2K)

sexy thanks

The duality of coomers

Attached: 1638995520502.jpg (720x518, 19.49K)

Remember her leaked texts to Chris Pine

Olivia Bogged

Attached: 1534840735444.jpg (1173x650, 69.72K)

no, what did they say?

Why would she do this? Shouldn't she be taking care of her kids? Is she really that desperate for attention?

Savage.

I love this type of panties. More women should wear them.

Based and soul-pilled

All kinds of shit really. They were a bit tryhard but ultimately pretty hot.

Attached: Olivia-Munn.jpg (600x598, 78.4K)

your welcome aaron

glad she's weighted in on the g4 monologue

Imagine being such a raging tranny obsessed faggot that you actually think she's ugly.

Haha, this. I went to school with her brother, had a few chances to meet her, no interest; although my beta roommate was begging to meet her

>takes it up the butt
based slut

>Is she really that desperate for attention?
She's a woman so yes.
But really, if you look at those leaked images she was sending to whoever she was fucking at the time, the woman is an absolute horndog who just wants a man to dominate her. Like I seem to recall her telling the dude she wanted him to choke her out and spit on her and cum on her face while she was tied up. Again, like most women.

I've respected her ever since she demanded her costume in X-men Age of Apocalypse be the one from the comics.
And I'm upset that they didn't airbrush her tummy fat to make her look even more awesome.

I give a fuck about people who give a fuck and she gives a fuck.

>Is she really that desperate for attention?
Born July 3, 1980 (age 41)
Desperate, walled and bogged

Attached: olivia-munn-before-and-afterjpg.jpg (1200x900, 226.2K)

That frosskun cunt was so wrong.

>OLIVIA MUNN ISNT HERE TO LOOK SEXY.

its like uhh yeah she is you stupid.

Why would you fuck with your face when you're already extremely attractive?

>This thread
Why is this so full of tourists who think this is edg...
>It's sunday
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Carry on.

She turned 40

She seems like a nice/fun person. She can't act and should never try again. She is better as herself.

Who's this dude?

Is the picture on the right supposed to be unattractive?

I hate how so many women are like this. One girl I liked in college and I got the courage to ask her out and she said she actually liked me for ages and was hoping I'd ask her out but then when we got to bedroom stuff she wanted me to call her a slut and a whore and slap her and whatnot when all I wanted to do was cuddle and kiss and talk. Really killed my interest in her when she acted this way.

She looks way worse than on the left.

looks so bogged and puffy now, disappointingly unattractive.

Feed me ur pusy huny

Attached: zugpdcul7jd11.jpg (900x900, 63.22K)

Once women hit a certain age, they either embrace the decline of their attraction powers or double down with bog surgery and childish thinking and speech.

This is on the cusp of the wall. Lookin saggy desu.

It would have been dumb to do Psylocke as a character in the X-Men movie and have her not be in the iconic coomer outfit. They did it before and zero people recognized who the fuck she was supposed to be.

Attached: Omegas1.jpg (1200x705, 136.42K)

She didn't, it's just makeup and diffuse lighting.
Fuck boys can be retarded sometimes.

Damn nigga, you gay AF

she did this well before she turned 40.
people used to say she hated the more asiany parts of her face, guess she wanted it more narrow?

gay

Might as well have an only fans. Would an actor getting work really have to do this?

Shes a bimbo slut but she's actually fairly polite to fans in my experience. I met her at a convention once and asked her if I could take a picture with her and she didn't seem at all annoyed or bitchy whatsoever.

I remember she was a on a late night show (dont remember which one) where she talked about how her mom used to just wail on her and her sister. Like she would just hit them and shit for minor things. She tried to make it seem funny and like it was a thing Asian moms all do when really its just plain abusive parenting.

Cryin' damned shame. Why did the Bogs do it, bros?

Just some guy who works at G4 now

youtu.be/SaIQDrVghjw