I idolize him.
I am racist.
I am sexist.
I am homophobic.
I am transphobic.
I hate jews.
I hate muslims.
I hate blacks.

Attached: images (3).jpg (224x225, 5.86K)

Patrick Bateman really is my idealized self too. I still carry on a lot of his qualities. I fake a lot of the same mannerisms as him. The only difference is I was put on ADHD medication and anti-depressants and it turned me soft. I had a lot of panic attacks on the medication and it made me a more empathetic person. When I was a kid I was truly free

If you think you're right about race, you wouldn't call yourself racist
You just want others to see you as le epic racist boy

But are you fit and well-dressed?

I don't even have a job

okay gypsy nigger keep watching peaky blinders

Bateman is none of this, but you wouldn't know because you probably haven't even watched the fucking movie.

cringe

Excuse me, sir? I'm a good friend of Mr Bateman's and I happen to know that he is a member of the Justice Democrats and is a friend of both the LGBTQ+ and BIPOC communities. I'd advise you not spread such slander in future, we're a progressive company and only hire the most conscientious of Americans. Good day.

He absolutely hates jews, gays, and women, and he probably doesn't care about nigs.

Assuming you're not memeing you should kill yourself

Yet no dubs
Curious....

Alright, have these.

>He absolutely hates jews
Isn't his gf jewish? And he's the one that says the "cool it with the antisemitic remarks" line to his coworker

fuk this ringy fuking thread and chek em

Muslims are based. It's Arabs that are the problem

His fiance, and he hates her, he's solely with her in a quasi-arranged marriage because her dad owns the company. He says "You're really not that important to me." later on.

Cringe

based paki bro

Conveniently don't have a response to "cool it with the antisemitic remarks" I see.

checked

user, did you think the anti-apartheid speech was his genuine feelings?
The whole point is he's outwardly social but he's a massive hypocrite. He's virtue signalling.
He says we need to oppose sexism and racism, then tells the Chinese woman in the laundrette he can't understand her stupid bitching, being both racist (can't understand her accent) and sexist (stupid bitching)