/ag/ - Arcane General

Finn edition.
Last thread:

Attached: 1615347875752.png (1723x789, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8y31GKazjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for best girl Sevika (my wife)

first for going to bed

Don't forget to read a bedtime story to Pow Pow first.

Attached: 1639101053449.jpg (2048x2321, 792.51K)

I hope we get more mischievous Jinx.

Attached: 1642974180705.jpg (2000x1186, 281.83K)

Who would win in shooting competition? Young Cait or Powder?

>"no don't hurt caitlyn, powder, calm down don't be so tense"
>powder turns her back to caitlyn and vi for a moment
>suddenly caitlyn is pointing a gun at her back ready to kill her
>jinx is about to lunge to knock the gun away from caitlyn
>vi tries to warn caitlyn with pic related
This is only one example from a long series of events in acts 2 and 3 depicting Vi pushing her sister away from her. But plebs will still ask "why did Powder walk away from her sister???"

Attached: look out.jpg (1279x1175, 161.52K)

arcane frens are cute!

CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=J8y31GKazjk

Attached: FJvuAlVakAEAyi4.jpg (1080x1080, 142.74K)

>Remember, Vi SAW caitlyn cutting the ropes off and picking up the gun she just didn't warn powder
J-jinxbros..

Would be tough to say for sure. Depends whether it's rifles or pistols. Although Powder seemed to be gifted beyond belief, able to hit moving targets with 100% accuracy. Cait is better at long range precise shots.

Attached: Powder Cait Shooting.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

bump

I just want them to be happy together.

Attached: 1640907531634.jpg (1024x1024, 75.02K)

>But plebs will still ask "why did Powder walk away from her sister???"
I know right, it's fucking mindboggling. But somehow not as retarded as the people who think Jinx hates Vi now despite leaving her alive and not harming Caitlyn after the fact.
Jinx is just mature/aware enough to realise they've diverged and can't return to how things are like Vi desires, so wants to put some distance or drive a wedge between them.

Cait

I want to impregnate Vi and Cait simultaneously on the same night

Caitlyn trained with a rifle and on firing ranges. Powder trained with a toy pistol in an arcade. Not comparable.

Shimmered up Jinx could probably outshoot Caitlyn due to reflexes, though, as long as she's not too schizo.

honestly season 2 will need to go above and beyond to fill that silco shaped hole. he was genuinely one of a few characters holding it all together for those of us without actual emotional investment in this lore universe or the lesbian drama.

he'll be the voice of jinx' missile launcher at least right? he was still a pleasure to have on screen thanks to the animator's extreme attention to detail with mannerisms and character movements, i can't imagine another 9 episodes that hit anywhere near as hard without some of these, now dead, characters actually on screen

>Shimmered up Jinx could probably outshoot Caitlyn due to reflexes
Reflexes don't really mean much in terms of accuracy.
In terms of accuracy within Arcane Powder/Cait are the top two. Followed by Jinx and then well below that Jayce.
Jinx lost a ton of the innate accuracy/calmness that Powder had due to her erratic fighting style and the fact that she uses her minigun which is less accurate.
We will see how different it is in terms of her fighting style/accuracy in season 2 though if anything changes at all that is. But my guess is that shimmer Jinx will be even less accurate that normal Jinx but make up for this with her enhanced physical capabilities.

Setting aside arguments of minutiae and just from a themes/tropes point of view, is there anything in fiction quite like Silco that commits to both "evil mentor" and "traumatic loss of parent figure" SIMULTANEOUSLY?

It almost feels like if Palpatine actually fucking loved Anakin or something

Attached: silco.jpg (1200x600, 61.09K)

Based

Attached: jaycebtfo.png (751x31, 3.43K)

If you're this attached to Silco I wouldn't even bother watching season 2. It's going to 100% focus more on Cait/Vi stuff, Jayce/Viktor will also remain a prominent plotline with more screentime and Ekko/Heimer will be a running side-plot.
>he'll be the voice of jinx' missile launcher at least right?
Either that, or they keep it how it is currently where Jinx is the one who "voices" Fishbones but just in a quirky tone/voice.
With how well received Silco was there's 100% going to be involved in season 2, it's just a matter of in what specific manor.

/ourgirl/

Attached: 1643193688187.png (461x948, 747.73K)

He was right

>With how well received Silco was there's 100% going to be involved in season 2, it's just a matter of in what specific manor.
Not that guy but I doubt fan input will play a role in season 2's story. They already wrote it and recorded some voicelines for it, there's not much room for the "hey fans really liked this character so let's add more of them" move.

In most cases I would agree with you. But Silco's influence/impression on the fanbase was HUGE. Hypothetically if they had already pre-planned season 2 without any reference/involvement of Silco (Which I doubt in the first place). They would certainly at this point be considering adding/altering scenes through which they can make use of Jason's performances.

Me too but i doubt it will happen

That's why I've been so sure it's going to be Camille because she's both an extension and a remix of Silco's themes

Like Silco, she appears extremely antagonistic, evil and sinister at a superficial level, but underneath is driven by traumatic youth, familial love and a twisted sense of idealism.

Unlike Silco, her tragic backstory has a romantic twist in it, she obviously represents the maternal impulse versus his paternal overtone, she's a filthy Piltie instead of a Zaun chad, and she's an actual physical threat like Sevika instead of a noodle-limbed chessmaster.

She's also foils to Caitlyn and Vi, each in their own ways, since she's like Caitlyn without a heart or like Vi with an education.

Attached: iron lady.jpg (1250x1750, 140.5K)

fuck Pilties
fuck Chembarons
fuck lesbians
'luv me cigars
'luv me Zaun
'luv me Pow Pow (Jinx)
Simple as.

Attached: 1640236813700.jpg (1511x2048, 599.17K)

They will bro

I started playing TFT because Valve stopped supported the dota autobattler and all the arcane heroes except for Echo, Singed, and Heimerdinger are pretty bad.

>I just want them to be happy together.
Your wish will come true. Following/alongside misery though.

Attached: Vi Cait Hugs.jpg (2590x3515, 592.57K)