All Of Us Are Dead

Did you like the Korean zombie show? Was it better than Squid Game?

Attached: FJBgi8XaIAIxnUO.jpg (845x1200, 191.61K)

fuck off shill

>the villain cannot be killed
K I N O
I
N
O

good so far 6 episodes in

Attached: Bully chad.jpg (1080x1080, 166.65K)

Decent first half, shit second half. Wouldn't recommend

yeah, thinking about rewatching it when i have absolutely nothing to do, but I should let some time pass first. know any good thrilling dramas I could also watch?

I'd give it a 9, it kept me hooked and the zombification process is explained and seemed plausible however there were some bullshit death like on-jo's dad killing himself by "blocking" zombies from getting through a door that opens from the outside towards the inside... the zombies cant open a fucking door ffs . I think it's one of those dramas I'll be longing after, like CLOY, the best I saw. They didn't focus that much on romance thankfully, it's just there but not obnoxious, and it's as gory as it should be.

I'm mad the MC guy died because you JUST know the other bitch is gonna try to homewreck the other cute couple.

Hello My Twenties/Welcome to Waikiki if you're a 25 year girl

My Mister/Misaeng If you're looking for Salaryman kino

I watched 3 episodes and dropped it. Awful writing, retarded characters and drawn out dramatic scenes for deaths of characters no one gives a shit about.

I didn't watch either because I've already read the plot to both of them in mangas years ago.

No and no. Sweet home while being more retarded and anime is also vastly better.

Happiness is much better kino

what's the name of the manga?

Sweet Home was garbage.

He's literally me

Attached: FKYB20RXEAQzhv0[1].jpg (1808x1341, 159.48K)

Ice Poseidon vibes desu

Attached: zombie.jpg (1292x874, 115.2K)

Didn't expect him to actually make it, based streamer.

Better than that piece of shit Train to Busan. Damn good by zombie cinema standards.

What's the Japanese show?

naruto