Failed to make a grilled cheese

>failed to make a grilled cheese

How can I trust this man ever again?

Attached: 1C8D3602-7F34-4FD3-B316-DF2B9212DE6F.jpg (349x349, 24.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8E4cQHejFq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Realistically this guy hasn't cooked in 15 years, but yeah, that grilled cheese video gets worse every time you watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8E4cQHejFq0

>the most amazing...
LOL this video is so bad

chefs try to create new innovative takes on tried and true recipes and sometimes they fail. This is part of the creative process.

Why didn't he do a different take?

If he didn't have time, why not just not share it? It's not like he needs the money that badly.

do they always film and publish their failures as a lesson on good cooking, reddit spacing retard?

CHESSE
PAN
SALT
I CANT COOK
RUSTIC

That's what I always think to. When he sees the edge is black you can see him turn red.

The youtube comment section is a gold mine

Kimchi on grilled cheese...my god.

Exactly. Him going forward and saying this is still a "ultimate grilled cheese" despite its obvious flaws calls into question what other bullshit he's passing off as decent cooking in these videos.

i think its an interesting sandwich but calling it a grilled cheese is dubious, shouldve just frankensteined the video to edit out all the grilled cheese parts and try to pass it off as some unique recipe

it's no match for his ultimate burger

Attached: grodin.jpg (456x388, 41.65K)

Hubris.

Looks like cum. Is there a youtube video? I want to see how he fucked it up

? It looks great
Are you people really ripping on him for that slight burn on the edge of the bread?

>one line of text
>"reddit spacing"

Schitzo.

He also cuts it twice looking for any sign of melted cheese.

He has a video where he makes ostrich egg scrambled eggs, which are not actually different from chicken eggs just big, and he puts so much butter in it it just becomes a sloppy goo.

Why trust any man who gets hair plugs and botox.
Disgraciade

>Here's the secret to a gorgeous grilled cheese
>First off you want thick slices of cheeses that don't melt easy
>Next, really thick slices of bread to ensure that the outside of the bread will burn well before the heat ever makes it to the cheese
>Now throw whatever shit you have lying around in the middle, ahhh here's some kim chee, you can use peanut butter, oreos, a cold slice of pizza, just go wild with it
>Now throw your pan onto hot coals so it can get as hot as possible without any ability to turn back or control the heat, you really want the bread to burn before any heat works its way through
>your final result, burnt outside, cold inside, nothing melted at all
>delicious, gorgeous, out of this world

Attached: anM1AN0_700b.jpg (700x688, 49.39K)