During the infamous Sony hacks...

>During the infamous Sony hacks, it was revealed that the famously tyrannical director made Amy Adams’ life a living hell on the set of “American Hustle,” so much so that Christian Bale (aka the guy who chewed out a PA for getting in his eye line) was forced to intervene.
>“He grabbed one guy by the collar, cursed out people repeatedly in front of others and so abused Amy Adams that Christian Bale got in his face and told him to stop acting like an asshole.”
>Adams spoke out against Russell’s behavior. “I was really just devastated on set,” she told the mag. “I mean, not every day, but most. Jennifer [Lawrence] doesn’t take any of it on. She’s Teflon. And I am not Teflon. But I also don’t like to see other people treated badly. It’s not OK with me. Life to me is more important than movies.”
>While working on “Three Kings”—his breakout film—David O. Russell treated his crew so abominably that George Clooney tried to kill him.
>Throughout the shoot, Russell would humiliate and scream at his subordinates—making the script supervisor burst into tears.
>George Clooney attempted to step in, and Russell challenged him to a fight. “You're being a dick,” he said. “You want to hit me? You want to hit me? Come on, pussy, hit me.” The director then began to choke him and Clooney recalls that he “went nuts.” He said, “I had him by the throat. I was going to kill him. Kill him.”
>During a set meltdown, Russell yelled, “I worked on this thing for three years not to have some cunt yell at me in front of the fucking crew!”, calling Lily Tomlin a “bitch” on the set of “I Heart Huckabees.”
>This shouldn’t be surprising to anyone even passingly familiar with Russell’s history; after all, the director once groped his transgender niece. But the incident raises the question: Why do studios continue to hire him?
How do directors get away with stuff like this?

Attached: 1643563513813.jpg (1500x2048, 258.96K)

jews (unironically)

If they're sucessful ie their films make money they can do whatever the hell they want

>How do directors get away with stuff like this?
5 seconds on google
>Russell was raised in Larchmont, New York,[1][2] in an atheist, middle-class household.[3][4] His parents worked for Simon & Schuster; his father was the vice president of sales for the company[1][5][6][7] and his mother was a secretary there.[8] His father was from a Russian-Jewish family and his mother was Italian-American (of Lucanian descent).[9][10][11][12][13] His paternal grandfather, a butcher from the Upper West Side of Manhattan, lost many of his relatives in concentration camps.[14]
> lost many of his relatives in concentration camps.[14]
oy vey muh hollercaust
every. single. time.

Based JLaw

Attached: 1546416031456.jpg (3330x3330, 1.51M)

whore has been through worse, she doesn't care

Attached: 1625263358953.jpg (2448x3264, 936.21K)

Based Russell
Actors are cattle

Attached: file.png (768x986, 851.3K)

Attached: JUST.png (628x826, 679.8K)

It's sad to me that guys like this don't just end up dead.

based actors are just bitches who cant deal with being treated like every other average worker, their ego needs to be broken so they realize they are just workers

Nigger what? No one deserves to be abused at work. Directed, but not abused. Russell is an abusive asshole.

>Why do studios continue to hire him?

You don't even need to check the Early Life section. Just look at him.

>This shouldn’t be surprising to anyone even passingly familiar with Russell’s history; after all, the director once groped his transgender niece.
It must be some anger stored by being gay

Average workers aren't treated that way lmao

>who cant deal with being treated like every other average worker,
the average worker doesn't get treated like this lol
if you worked in an office and your boss would yell at you like this, on camera especially, hr would fire his ass in an instant

>How do directors get away with stuff like this?
The Tribe always protects their own.

Does anyone have the green text of him fighting Nolan?

Attached: 1643477731358.webm (720x682, 328.51K)

You sound like a woman

It was all worth it because Amy Adams gave me a boner in that movie even though it was shit