What's your favorite Dunst movie? Did they keep her out of the new Spider-man because she'd overshadow the other MJ?

What's your favorite Dunst movie? Did they keep her out of the new Spider-man because she'd overshadow the other MJ?

Attached: kirsten-dunst.jpg (1118x1677, 223.19K)

MOMMY

Melancholia

Back in the day she tried to get Toby fired and replaced with Gyllenhaal, her boyfriend at the time.

Attached: 07933517685486.png (652x562, 235.27K)

Yeah she was a real Dirsten kunst at the time

I unironically have never found her attractive in a sexual way. If this is the kind of beauty women with german "aryan" descendence (or danish, swedish, dutch or whatever) are known for, niggers can have them for all I care. For me the best women are spanish, italian, portuguesse and argentinian

a poor mans phoenix marie

>kunst at the time
She still is
Don't forget Tobey was her ex too

the one where we get a glimpse of those warlocks.

So in other words, mulattos.

It pretty much proves that she's all looks, no brains.
Replace the star of the movie because I have vagina.

>What's your favorite Dunst movie?
Don't judge me.

Attached: Brad Pitt and Kirsten Dunst in Interview with the Vampire (1994).jpg (670x447, 53.23K)

look who she's married to dude, confirms by itself she has no brains and has wasted her looks on garbage.

Wow she gained weight...

Mulatto means the offspring from a black man/woman and a white man/woman.
The term technically is "hald breed".
I don't know much history but how on earth are Spanish and Italians not white? They women are beautiful, I prefer them rather than most insipid, tall, pale european white women or american women.
Argentinian and Chilean (some chilean are incredibly cute and I like their accent) women are partly white but most of them simply look totally white and are beautiful while also sexy as hell.

BASED

>Mary Jane Watson? You've grown... a lot

Small Soldiers.

Attached: ZqM5gnf.jpg (1500x1000, 544.69K)

I found her hot in 5th grade in Jumanji.

>Mulatto means the offspring from a black man/woman and a white man/woman.

>The term technically is "hald breed".

> how on earth are Spanish and Italians not white?

Attached: 1616299422366.jpg (740x491, 61.08K)

Attached: 1643581796326.gif (625x290, 1.77M)