Amazon's adaption of Tolkien's work will be fantastic and ground breaking, and I for one am looking forward to it

Amazon's adaption of Tolkien's work will be fantastic and ground breaking, and I for one am looking forward to it

Attached: FKSGHJ2WQAAyVrR[1].jpg (1600x2048, 416.63K)

Kill every single American

>Nigger elves? we made it up.

Nog elves will never look good and I refuse to believe anyone will ever accept it in their heart of hearts. Even Dark Elves/Drow aren't niggers

Is that a promotional image of a character in the show?

Or are you doing that thing in which you pretend to like something when you actually hate it?

Why are Any Forumstards so obsessed with black people?

Why are you so obsessed with (You)s?

because the media keep pushing that it's just a conspiracy theory.

Attached: 117862bc_1.jpg (1400x2537, 908.73K)

elves were never real, grow the fuck up

and thus, nigger fatigue. simple as.

>le replacement theory

nothing that actually effects your real actual life. Just didn't color people playing make believe roles on tv for a living.

brainlet take

>oogga boog bonnga boooga ooga oooga booog bonga bonngg
Sorry?

Those characters are not supposed to be that way, maybe you like it when people fuck with your memory and your fucking brain but I don’t

go read an actual history book then, tv is for low iq people anyway. Smart people read books.

>magic is real
you must be 18 to post here

>Don't talk about media on a forum dedicated to media
just fuck off

Yes they do and that’s why I don’t watch any of the shit you’re talking about. I’m just here to fight the globohomos

>An elf (plural: elves) is a type of humanoid supernatural being in GERMANIC mythology and folklore (especially North Germanic mythology and folklore)

Nigger, you really don't belong here. Please create or ruin some other nigger mythology.

A lot of them are shy incels that secretly love black women but they're conflicted by having feelings for something they think they're supposed to hate or view as ugly or disgusting. So they amp up their racism in hope that it will cause their attraction for black women to go away from their mind, enabling them to be "normal" but instead it creates an even stronger mental taboo and now they find themselves lusting after black women even more than they did before. It's a vicious cycle. And it's sad too, because if they didn't get brainwashed by pol, they could just go and talk to nice black girl and be with the girl of their dreams instead of fappin to wmbf threads on gif and then making excuses in their mind why this doesn't mean anything.

Attached: 1638368465127.jpg (728x768, 300.69K)

i made up a reason to fire to the only nigger in my department yesterday. felt good bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-153823_Brave.jpg (1080x964, 160.99K)

In before goalposts being moved.

she's a dark elf

i'm not telling you to not talk about dingus. I'm saying that these shows are not portraying actual events of history. They are just entertainment.

most people don't admit they're idiots, thanks for not lying to yourself

>mythology
>folklore

Got it, so just made-up fantasy shit.

>mythology
Like I said before these shows are made up bullshit, if you want ACTUAL lore open a book.

So you will not be affected if Ryan Gosling played Nelson Mandela or Chris Hemsworth a Bantu Nobleman. I would love to see a movie about bushman san tribe played by a wide variety of races all clicking their tongues to speak to each other and squeezing roots to drink water.

alright, so you are a retard that fails to see that mythology is cultural. dismissing fantasy as "made up shit" invalidates your opinion on anything fantasy related.

elf means white in proto indo european

>spend half a billion USD on a LOTR show no one asked for
>it bombs and is canceled after one season because no one cares for pozzed interpretation if the source material

I honestly can't wait. How much of a hit will Amazon's stock take? 10 billion? 20?

>So you will not be affected if Ryan Gosling played Nelson Mandela or Chris Hemsworth a Bantu Nobleman

no, I would make a spectacle of it

>I would love to see a movie about bushman san tribe played by a wide variety of races all

anything is better than a remake, so yeah that would be cool

>cultural
all culture steals from another culture.
>What has been will be again, and what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun

how'd a pavement ape like you learn english?

I won't watch if a single nigger elf. Nigger humans ok tho.

You know Americans are going to do that. They just love niggers too much that they hate Europeans and their traditions.
Real talk, I used to play World of Warcraft and ever since they made Trolls based on Wakanda they set open the floods of liberals and niggers. They now changed Dwarves, Elves, Medieval fantasy Humans and Gnomes to nigger skin aswell, and whenever you bring up this notion on what the word Elf means, they'll just laugh into your face and say that language evolves and that things naturally become diverse. Americans hate Europeans and want them to get blacked desperately.

You are being both facetious and dishonest, folklores and mythologies are an integral part of a people's cultural history, let's not pretend people would freak out if they cast white people in a fantasy show based on african mythology