Are you employed mr lebowski?

are you employed mr lebowski?

Attached: david-huddleston-dead.jpg (827x465, 216.08K)

My mom actually helped my little brother get his first job, when I tried to get mine I had to humiliate myself going to telemarketing interviews and getting rejected in favor of blacks and cripples

Heh

>I don't like your jerk-off name.
>I don't like your jerk-off face.
>I don't like your jerk-off behavior.
>And I don't like you, jerk-off

Attached: 9C470F69-2FE0-4E0A-95C2-31143781E21B.jpg (852x480, 38.23K)

im sorry i wasnt listening

Attached: maxresdefault - 2022-01-30T090739.761.jpg (960x720, 59.39K)

employed?

Attached: 1638744242087.jpg (720x406, 66.42K)

do you have a job sir

Dude done nothing wrong living off the government

>in favor of blacks and cripples
It was actually probably because you were really shitty in the interview and had a bad CV, user. You can’t blame all your issues on blacks, that’s why everyone thinks you’re pathetic.

He's a pillar of the bowling community!

the bums lost user, my suggestion to you is to do what your parents did, GET A JOB SIR. THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE

*survives the adventure and can still afford white russians*

Why the fuck would you go for the lowest of low jobs like Telemarketer. I have more respect for a McJob worker than a Telemarketer.

Maybe your mother gave up on you for being a leech on society?

>Coen Bros. each have a net worth of about $100,000,000
>All (most?) of their movies are about how the quest for money doesn’t lead to happiness.
>They use Hollywood accounting, tax loopholes, and have yet to donate a significant amount of their money away.
>Use propaganda to dissuade younger viewers from becoming film directors, so that the Coen Bros don’t have any competition and can keep their status as multi-millionaires.
Good case of “Do as I DO, not as I say.”

this aggression will not stand, man. i mean, your wife owes money all over town...

i like your style dude, but theres one thing. do you have to use so many cuss words?

NIGGER

The dude gets to sleep in until whenever he wants and gets to go the supermarket

There is a significant difference between being wealthy and being luxurious. Most "high-income " neighborhoods are at least half full of retards who would be destitute in a year if they lost their jobs or stock portfolios.
Likewise, a lot of lower income neighborhoods have "sleeper millionaires" who make a six figure income but spend virtually nothing on their lifestyle to accumulate wealth and establish financial freedom. I'm guessing the coen bros would advise the second lifestyle over the first, and they'd be 100% right to do so.
Only shortsighted twats chase material wealth, wiser types know keeping up with the Joneses is a waste of time and living poor with plenty of fuck off money is the way to go.

It was my first job, I was like 18

>>Coen Bros. each have a net worth of about $100,000,000
No way.