ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

Attached: allthestars.jpg (320x180, 7.6K)

>9/14

reminds me of that tragedy

HARLEY MORENSTEIN IS HERE

>Betty White, Bob Sagat, Colin Powell, Desmond Tutu, all the stars are here.

listen, BarfyMan362. No, you cannot rape my mother with a knife!

What race is that?

You acid-tongued arab.

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN

Why were his co-hosts so terrible at improv? The moment he went off script they panicked

Did we ever find out how that sorcerer did that magic trick? It keeps me awake at night thinking about it

they are the newbreed

Jenny Slate proved she's worthless at improv when she got fired at SNL.

HARLEY MORENSTEIN

>God damn, I wish I had a time machine
>"Yeah, to see that in action!"
>Yeah no, to take back my question

Attached: 13768591585652.jpg (453x495, 36.77K)

I'm old enough to remember back to simpler, more innocent times, when Barfyman362 would actually rape your mother with a knife rather than just threaten it.

I thought the acid tongued arab was a good sport about it.

>Jenny Slate starts off every interview with "how do you feel?"

Attached: 1595017385854.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Not just that
>How do you feel in your body

He wasn't being a good sport. He was just being a submissive little bitch who didn't know how to spar with Norm besides making a few passive aggressive comments. He ended the whole thing with

>Do you want to apologize for everything you've said or anything?

LISTEN MAN, SORRY FOR BRINGING UP HITLER

WRAP IT UP!!!!!

Attached: 1639425840856.png (261x193, 76.46K)

Incredibly rude; he could have learned from a legend in that moment. He didnt even ask him where he got his ideas from.

15 BUCKS A MAN

no he did his job playing the straight man and let norm go. kassem is a good guy. Jenny slate was seething at norm by the end especially with the hitler and knife rape jokes

>ackshually, being a cringy pushover was part of the act
kek’d. i’m sure his scripted youtube videos seem clever, but when he had to improvise against someone like norm he froze up

Kassem became a woke cuck, he deleted most of his videos because "he doesn't agree with them anymore".

Adam eget does the same thing for the podcast

Kassem was fine, Jenny was just really afraid of fucking up. Clearly she saw this as a career advancing opportunity. Would have probably paid off more if she had actually tried to be funny though.