Violence is... LE GOOD!?

>Violence is... LE GOOD!?

Attached: 8225f96c931fbddb88b7e91b1bb605a6.jpg (507x751, 72.67K)

just a question from a non english native speaker
What is the "le", where does itcome from. What does it convey ?

French, it means "the".

It's french and conveys nothing

you wouldn't get it

yesn, but why do you use it
Is there unsufferable cunts who sprinkle their english with French or something ?

it's supposed to make fun of the way redditors speak by making fun of old rage comics that allegedly overused preposition "le" when talking about any noun you can imagine

Yes using le arbitrarily was an old meme that got adopted by the reddit crowd

I'd redirect you to /lit/ but the last thing that place needs is more pseudointellectual retards.

Reddit made "le [doing something]" jokes for a while back in 2010 and it's been in anons' collective heads ever since

>user is... le bewildered

>”gathered him up in his arms against his immense and terrible flesh”
Next week on I Am Jazz..

Oh, Blood Meridian, monsieur? The charrapal femurs lemurs...

le underage

Is this worth reading?

>OP is a false dancer as usual

Attached: 1607543913456.png (1600x900, 348.07K)

>I tell you this. As war becomes dishonored and its nobility called into question those
honorable men who recognize the sanctity of blood will become excluded from the
dance, which is the warrior's right, and thereby will the dance become a false dance and
the dancers false dancers. And yet there will be one there always who is a true dancer
and can you guess who that might be?

Attached: 1537669462966.png (445x444, 186.83K)

A nigger's heart

Four things can destroy the world.
Women, whisky, money and niggers.

Anons on Any Forums have autism and forgotten the origin of the "le" meme but they once did it ironically not they're just doing it

A film based on the novel Blood Meridian will never eventuate, and this is why.

Films about deliberate incoherence exist - see the "works" of superhack Matthew Barney, for example - but celluloid masturbation for the sake of beating its methamphetamine-injected penis to Oingo Boingo and ejaculating swizzle sauce, can only be done on a small scale. The film must be representative of something intensely-personal to its creator, in order for it to "succeed" - for lack of a better word.

Cormac McCarthy's novels are largely-unfilmable because in a sense they are the opposite of this. They are incoherent tales of masturbatory grandeur, but on a very large scale. No Country For Old Men and The Road - both of which were heavily-flawed - still worked to some extent because the respective directors of the films understood the thinnest amount of cohesion with regard to a "plot" - and I use that term laughably - and worked strongly around that.

Blood Meridian is an altogether different kind of beast. It signifies all the grotesque excesses of Cormac McCarthy's other works, but piles on Grand Guignol-levels of wankery and a pathetic attempt at "introspection" over an enormous, sweeping design that, in the hands of other, ACTUAL authors might have worked - but instead forms an extraordinarily-boring yarn of impossible, incomprehensible excess. Almost as though the novel itself was penned from McCarthy's own ink-tainted semen.

Such a "novel" - again, I use that term laughably - would cost in excess of hundreds of millions of dollars, be six+ hours long, and leave you simultaneously disgusted at its attempts of sophomoric edginess, and yet unrelentingly-confused as to what the creators of the film were actually attempting to signify. It's The Stand, but re-written by an eighth grader with Down's Syndrome, high on meth and smearing himself frequently with Vaseline as he typed, giggled and blew spit-bubbles.

Not necessarily in that order.

Attached: Blood Meridian.jpg (1000x800, 70.72K)

What an embarrassing book